||TWENTY-TWO||

BEAM POV

    “Let’s eat.” I said. Forth laughed and pulled me closer to him.

    He spun me around and lifted me up on the table.

    “I want dessert first.” He said attaching his lips to my neck.

    I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

    He licked and sucked on different spot on my neck. I let out a soft moan.

    “Forth, maybe we shouldn’t You’re still a little sick.” I said.

    Forth laughed but didn’t stop sucking. After a few more moments he pulled back.

    “Do you really want me to stop?” He asked. I shook my head.

    We haven't really done anything in a while. I missed it. I missed the feeling of him. I wanted him. He knows I do.

    He laughed and leaned close to me. I felt his breath on my lips.

    “Than I won’t” He said before closing the space between our lips.

    When he kissed me it wasn’t hard. It was soft, like I was as fragile as glass, and he was afraid I was going to break. He wasn’t rushing anything.

    Forth’s hand slithered under my shirt. They were a little cold and made me shiver under his touch.

    Our kiss wasn’t rushed. In fact, it was more like he wanted it to last, like he was afraid it wouldn’t happen again.

    It made me worried.

    I pulled back from the kiss and looked at him. He looked confused at why I stopped kissing him.

    His eyes looked tired. His cheeks still felt a little warm. It was obvious he wasn’t feeling good.

    I laughed and looked down.

    “You need to take more medicine.” I said jumping off the table and going to the night stand.

    He groaned and pulled me back into a back hug.

    “Oh come on.” He said turning me around and kissing me.

    I smiled and kissed him back. He lifted my shirt above my head and tossed it to the side.

    My hands moved to take off his shirt. When I was done, I rubbed his chest and stomach.

    When my hands hit the top of his pants a knock sounded at the door. “Oh come on.” He growled. I laughed and pushed him on the bed.

    I opened the door to reveal Pha, who was wearing a lopsided grin.

    “If you ever interrupt again, I'm going to cut off your balls.” I said pointing a finger at him. He laughed and raised his hands in surrender.

    “I'm sorry. I just really need your help. Yo’s birthday is coming up, and you know I suck at gift giving. It requires a shirt.” He said pointing down at my naked torso. I sighed and held up my finger.

    “Give me a second.” I said closing the door again. I walked back into the room and laid down on Forth. He groaned and wrapped his arms around me. “I have to go with Pha.” I said looking up at him.

    “We’ll finish when you get back.” He said. I lifted up and kissed him. I laughed and stood up.

    I looked around for a shirt. The first one I spotted was Forth’s. I leaned down and grabbed it. “You look good in that.” He said one I put it on. I laughed and put on my shoes.

    “Thanks.” I said grabbing my keys. I kissed Forth goodbye and left.

FORTH POV

    After Beam left, I grabbed one of his white shirts from his closet and put it on.

    Then, I finished unpacking the food and started to eat.

    When I started eating someone knocked on the door. I groaned.

    “What is it with people and interrupting?” I asked myself as I stood up.

    I walked to the door and unlocked it. When I opened it, Chai was standing there smiling.

    “Hi.” He said. I looked around confused.

    “Chai? What are you doing here?” I asked. He sighed.

    “I know you said that your like in love with Beam. I know you said that there wasn’t anything that could possibly happen between us, but I don’t see why we shouldn’t try. We don’t have to tell Beam.” He said shrugging. I didn’t get to ask what he meant before he grabbed my face and kissed me.

    I pushed him away and took his hands off my face.

    “Chai.” I started. I looked up and seen Beam standing there, staring at us.

    “I forgot my wallet.” He said. I looked over at Chai who was smiling wide. “But I don’t need it.” He said before turning around again.

    “Beam.” I called after him.

    I tried to run after him but Chai grabbed my arm.

    “Forth, wait. This means we can be together.” He said still smiling wide. I pushed his hand off my arm.

    “I don’t want to be with you.” I said before running downstairs. I looked all around for Pha’s car, but they were long gone.

    Shit.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?