||FIVE||

BEAM POV

    I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I groaned and rolled over, onto my other side.

    My whole body hurt like hell. Last night, Forth was rough but it was amazing. It was some of the best sex I've ever had, if not the best. It was nice not having to do everything, and Forth was amazing.

    When I turned over, Forth was still asleep. His back was facing me.

    I sat up a little to look at the clock. I had class in an hour and I'm sure Forth did to, so I shook him awake.

    “Forth, wake up. We have class in an hour. Go shower.” I said as I shook him. He groaned and rolled over. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled.

    “Let’s shower together.” He said with a playful smirk. I chuckled and pushed him slightly.

    He put his hand on my hip and pushed down a little. The pressure made me wince. Forth shot up quickly.

    “Are you okay?” He asked. His face was covered in worry. I laughed and nodded.

    “Yeah, just a little rough last night." Forth sucked in a breath.

    “I'm sorry.” He said. I shook my head and waved my hand.

    “It’s okay. I'm gonna go take a shower. We can go to the college together.” I said standing up and going into the bathroom.

    After we both showered, I took Forth to his dorm to change, and we went to the college together.

    I parked by the canteen and got out. Forth started walking away from the canteen.

    “Are you not going to eat?” I asked, confused. Forth turned around and smiled, shaking his head.

    “Nope. Gotta get to a S.O.T.U.S meeting before class.” He said throwing his thumb behind him. I nodded and looked down. “But, you can give me your number.” I looked up surprised.

    He wanted my number? I thought he didn’t sleep with the same person twice.

    “Just because we had sex doesn't mean we can’t be friends.” I nodded. So he wanted to be friends? I could do that.

    I pulled out my phone and let him put his number in mine as I put mine in his. When he was done he handed it back and left.

    I walked to my usual table. Pha and Kit were already there. They had their papers out and were studying. I smacked myself mentally.

    Shit. We had a test today.

    I had been so distracted by Forth and last night. I should have been studying.

    I walked to the table and sat down next to Kit. They both looked up at me and smiled wide.

    “What?” I asked looking between them.

    “Looks like someone got lucky last night, again.” Kit said nudging me in the side. I felt my cheeks heat up.

    Was I blushing? Because I had sex? What?

    “And don’t even try to deny it. Your neck would tell a completely different story.” Pha said pointing to my neck.

    What? I pulled out my phone and pulled up the camera. On my neck were a line of hickeys.

    Shit, Forth. I didn’t notice them in the mirror this morning. I was probably just distracted.

    “Who was it?” Kit asked, nudging me again. I pushed him and almost made him fall onto the ground.

    “Yeah, cause we know it wasn’t that girl from yesterday afternoon. You didn’t have them when we talked before we went out.” Pha said. I smiled and looked down. They both knew me so well.

    “Look, if I tell you please don’t make a big deal about it.” I said. Pha and Kit leaned in to listen. They both nodded and smiled wide. I sighed deeply before telling them.

    “Forth.” I said whispering and looking down. I heard Kit and Pha both gasp.

    “Forth? As in the Forth that I used to be friends with? The Forth that was in love with Yo? The guy Forth?” Pha asked. I nodded slightly.

    “You had sex with a guy?” Kit asked loudly. I quickly put my hand over his mouth to quit him down.

    “Yes, okay? It was one time. It was just to, you know, freshen things up, and it worked.” I said, removing my hand from Kits mouth. “Let’s drop it now.” I said. Pha and Kit both nodded.

    It seemed like they might drop it but I knew better. They gossiped to much.

FORTH POV

    I sighed and sat down at the picnic table outside the auditorium. I had just finished my S.O.T.U.S meeting and had class in fifthteen minutes.

    Song and Top ran over to me and both sat down in front of me. They both had stupid smiles on their faces. I sighed. I knew they wanted to know about last night. As if on cue they asked.

    “So how was last night?”

    “Did you guys do it multiple times?”

    “Was it good?”

    “Are you gonna do it again?”

    “Calm down.” I said laughing and putting my hands over their mouths. I waited a few seconds before removing them. “Last night was great. We did it twice. It was fucking amazing. Maybe.” I said smiling at the memory of Beam underneath me.

    “So are you and Chai like gonna date?” Song asked. Shit. Right. They thought I had sex with Chai.

    I sat up and shook my head slowly.

    “You guys know I'm not into relationships, and I dont have sex with the same person twice.” I said shrugging. Top and Song sighed and slouched down. “But I may have sex with another guy.” I said. They both began to smile again.

    Idiots.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?