70 𝒸𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃

Comincia dall'inizio

Hoseok looked up from the floor, staring into the open emergency door. He looked around a couple times, before cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Jimin, help me!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Help, they're trying to kill me!" He exaggerated to get his attention faster.

One of the guards lifted his hand over Hoseok's mouth, holding him in a headlock as well. He let out a muffled scream as they dragged him towards the front. Film cameras and bystanders followed right after them, forming a giant crowd.

Yoongi sighed, pushing his hair back. He turned back around to have his eyes shoot open. "Jimin, sit down you idiot. You're injured."

"Where the hell is Hoseok?" He asked, moving his crutches forward.

"The government took him Jimin, what the hell does he know?" Yoongi whispered in Jimins ear, trying not to gain others attention.

"He knows a lot." Jimin attempted to scratch his head without falling.

"Did you tell him?" Yoongi asked, slightly frowning.

"Of course I told him." Jimin admitted quickly. That was the best thing about him. He told people what they needed to know, with absolutely no shame.

"Jimin, what the hell are we gonna do with you." Yoongi sighed, watching the chaos fold out right in front of him.

"He'll have a trial, right?" Jimin asked.

"I hope so." Yoongi crossed his arms. "They might throw him in jail for a couple days beforehand."

"W-

"Is there anything you can tell us about the arrest of Jung Hoseok?" A reporter cut Jimin's words, pushing a microphone to their faces. The press here was personally chosen by the government themselves, just like what was projected on television was specifically narrowed down by the government. It wasn't like anyone could do this for a living.

"Get the camera out of my fucking face." Jimin yelled, warning the man once. Yoongi gave the man a look, letting him know he wasn't bluffing.

"There's nothing I can do." Yoongi patted him on the back. "But there is something you can do."

Jimin waited, letting his brows hang low. His glare postponed Yoongi from speaking, afraid of his reaction.

"They're after your girlfriend too."

Jimin pushed his tongue in his cheek. "Who the fuck said that?"

"The damn government, Jimin. You can't fight them." Yoongi tried to explain to him.

"I'll do it if I have to." He handed his crutches to Yoongi, attempting to limp forward.

"You need your crutches Jimin." Yoongi insisted, turning into a father figure.

"No I don't." He muttered, taking a step forward.

"Jimin watch out!" Yoongi tried to warn him ahead of time, but he just pressed his teeth together when he saw him stumble over.

"Jimin, get off of her." He yelled, concerned for the girl he was sitting on.

"Oh shit." He looked down and realized what he tripped over. "Sorry."

He pulled himself up, grabbing her hand to pull her up as well. She straightened her glasses, while nervously blushing.

"T-Thank you." She stood on her tiptoes, quickly pressing her lips on his cheek. He lowered his brows as she ran away.

"What just fucking happened?" He slowly looked over at Yoongi, who was just as confused.

"She's new here." Yoongi explained, still traumatized. "People say she's kind of weird, but now I know why."