Chapter 60

You squint your eyes as you turn your phone's alarm off, the bright screen blinding you for a moment. You rub your eyes sleepily and yawn as you lift yourself from your comfortable bed.

You walk to your window and slowly drag open your window curtains to allow the sunlight in. It's Saturday, and you have to get ready for your next therapy session. Hoseok would be getting you in an hour and a half, not enough time to be fully awake.

You grab your clothes for the day and head to take a shower, you force yourself to use the last few minutes in cold water to force yourself awake. You press your towel against your face before wrapping it around yourself. Goosebumps wrack your arms as you begin to dress, your body slowly beginning to heat back up.

You exit your bathroom and rub your eyes, sleep still threatening to take you back, but you fought against yourself. You went to your phone to get a long text from Hoseok.

My Hope 🌟, My Angel 😇: Good morning, puppy. I hope you've slept well, and I hope you're up ON TIME! I'll be over to pick you up soon, I'll be sure to swing by somewhere to get you breakfast. I love you so much, puppy. I have something planned after the therapy, so go and find your swimsuit! I'll call you when I'm almost at your place, make sure you're ready by the time I call, or you will be in BIG trouble! 😂 I can't wait to see you, I love you!

You: I love you too, but I don't think I appreciate the threats 😂 I'm very much awake and I can't wait to see you either. Stay safe, please. No texting and driving, I can't afford to lose you.

Your eyes widen slightly in amazement at how quick he replied. You shake your head from side to side, you knew why, Hoseok would always be waiting by his phone until you texted back your reply, even when you tell him you'll be awhile.

My Hope 🌟, My Angel 😇: You'll never lose me, puppy. Don't forget that, ok?

You: Ok ❤️ I love you, Jung Hoseok

My Hope 🌟, My Angel 😇: I love you more, Jung (Y/N)

You couldn't stop smiling at your phone, you read the message over ten times before you finally set your phone down. Red tints your cheeks as you stand to your feet to rummage through your clothes to find your swimsuit. You weren't really one that would go swimming everyday, so your suit was buried deep underneath all of your clothes. You began taking clothes out of the dresser drawer as you look for the two piece swim wear.

"Where is that damn thing?" You mutter to yourself as you open your next drawer and begin to search in there. Graphic tee shirts and dress shirts fill your sights and you sigh in exasperation. You were beginning to get irritable, you didn't like it when you couldn't find your things.

Your face was flushed for anger instead of embarrassment now, you storm over to Katie's room and knock repeatedly on her door. You stop when you hear shuffling feet and the knob of the door slowly turns. Katie's face is revealed, her bedhead causes her shoulder length hair to stand off in different directions, it looked like she had a bird's nest on the side of her head.

Katie looks at you with half lidded eyes and she scratches her cheek, "What is it, Y/N?"

"Have you seen my swimsuit?"

Katie takes a few moments to process what you said and she sleepily nods, "Remember when we said we'd keep all beach material in that closet? Since we barely went and when we would go we could never find anything?"

Your face shows a look of an epiphany and you slowly hold a thumbs up as you backpedal towards said closet. The door creeks open and you wince at how loud it was, deciding that it needs some oil and also deciding that you weren't going to be the one who oils it, you dig through the bags that contained your beach supplies.