Chapter 11

You were sitting in the passenger seat of CiCi's car and Taehyung was in the back. You were all singing to the top of your lungs to songs that you all knew too well.

"Ooooh!" Taehyung shrieks as the next song plays, "This is my shit!"

"Yah! Taehyung, language, we have a child in the car!" You shout and CiCi makes an offended look.

"I'm not a child!" CiCi shouts as she pulls into the parking lot of the school, "I am a functioning sort-of-adult!"

You cross your arms over your chest and raise a brow at her, "You're younger than me, so you are a child!"

"Get out my car!" CiCi says as she playfully slaps your arm, "Out! Don't ever come back in!"

"You love me," You drawl out and pull her into a hug.

"You're lucky I do, or your ass would've been coming here by bus!" CiCi giggles as she hugs you back, "Now everyone out, I gotta return this book to the library or I get a fine."

"That you can pay off with box tops..." Taehyung rolls his eyes as he starts to get out of the car.

"I'm not trying to pay a dime!" CiCi says and you giggle.

"Was the pun intended?" You smile as you exit her car, CiCi following suit as she locks the car.

"Of course it was, you know me, puns are my life!"

"You're just like Jin," Taehyung whines as he takes her hand, "Always with the puns."

"Don't judge me," CiCi says as she holds her other hand out for you to take, "C'mon, we're taking you to your first class."

You take her hand and she practically drags you both to the front doors. You can't hold back your smile as you think of all the things these two have done for you. All of the things that they gone through to make sure you stayed smiling, you couldn't believe how lucky you are.

"Y/N!" You look around to see Jungkook running up to you, "I told him, I showed him the pictures."

"Good, I owe you one, Jungkook." You smile and Jungkook shakes his head.

"You don't owe me anything, I'm glad I could help."

CiCi looks from you to Jungkook with a confused expression, "What's going on? What does he mean 'I showed him the pictures'?"

"Sooyoung tried to lie to Hoseok about a conversation I had with her, you were sleeping when it happened." You mumble, "Hoseok asked me to check up on her because she wouldn't answer him, long story short, I got into an argument with her and she tried to tell Hoseok that I was being rude to her."

"I don't like her," CiCi growls and you squeeze her hand lightly.

"It's ok, Hoseok knows the truth now." You say as you begin to drag her and the rest to the school, "Come on, we gotta get to class."

~*~

You were sitting in your study hall class, your textbook was splayed across your portion of the long table as you quickly scribble the basic parts of the definitions of the vocabulary words. You were a third of the way done with the list, and that was just from today! Your hand ached as you continued to write as quickly as possible, sighing as you look at the clock to show you had a lot of time left to work.

"C'mon Y/N, you gotta get this done." You grumble as you massage your temples, your mind was exhausted, you really didn't want to focus on anything at the moment.

All around you were people talking and gossiping around you, you tried your best not to listen to it, however your attempts fail and you're able to listen in on some pretty funny conversations. You have to bite your bottom lip from time to time to stop yourself from bursting from laughter.