Chapter 13

"I couldn't help but hear your comment that you made when you walked into the room." Namjoon smirks as he carefully lets go of your hand, "You suppose I'm OCD?"

Your face turns red in embarrassment, "Uh, well, look at this place!" You stutter out and tear your eyes away from his to look at the very clean, very neat room, "It's gorgeous! I bet you could eat off of these floors!"

Namjoon lets a hearty laugh rumble in his throat as he watches your amusement.

"You haven't seen the rest of the house, come, I'll give you a tour." Namjoon gestures for you to follow by curling his finger towards him, you look at CiCi and she gives you a thumbs up.

"I'll be out here beating Taehyung at Mario Kart if you need me," CiCi smiles as Taehyung sends her a glare.

"Oh, you're on!"

"Ok children, behave!" You laugh as the two race to where you assume Taehyung's room was. You shake your head as you can hear their trash talking because of the wide opened door.

"Shall we go to the kitchen?" Namjoon's smile ever present as his dimples make their debut on his face. You nod your head at the taller man and he walks with grace—awkward grace— towards the kitchen.

Your eyes sparkle as you see the large kitchen, the walls were painted blue, a silver oven is under a matching microwave that sits slightly above it, the little oak wood island has a smooth marble top to it. You're amazed at how everything looks polished and barely used.

"So which one of you is the chef?" You ask as you circle around the room.

"Neither of us," Namjoon laughs softly as he looks down, "Usually a friend of mine comes over every now and then to cook for us, other than that, we try our hardest not to burn the house down."

"So on the days that your friend doesn't come over, who cooks?" Namjoon smiles at your question as he leads you away from the kitchen towards the hallway where the rooms are.

"Taehyung, he's been learning how to cook from CiCi, he was extremely excited when he told me he helped make cheeseburgers for you that one time."

"I remember that night!" You exclaim happily, "I have never been more terrified looking at Taehyung, he can be scary."

"He told me what happened, I'm glad you didn't get hurt," You hear him mumble something under his breath but didn't quite catch what he said.

"Did you say something?"

"Hm? No, why do you ask?"

You furrow your brow and tilt your head, "I must be hearing things"

"Perhaps you're tired?" Namjoon offers as he leads you to a door that has fogged glass and the words 'Mon Studio' written across.

"Maybe, I've been with two children all day."

"I can hear you!" You hear CiCi shout and you smile at her comment.

Namjoon opens the fogged door and begins to walk around the room, he turns to you with both of his arms stretched out.

"Welcome to my music studio," Your mouth hangs open slightly as you take in all of the technology in the darkly lit room.

"I didn't know you wrote music," You say as you see Namjoon sit down in a swivel chair.

"There are a lot of things that you don't know about me, doll." Namjoon chuckles as he points to Taehyung's open door, "I write, he sings, I rap."

"Can he rap?"

"Not a single bar."

"Can you sing?"