Chapter 8

Hoseok hadn't noticed what he said to you until after he hung up. His eyes flash astonishment before he shrugs it off.

"Oh well, she knows what I meant by that." Hoseok says before he begins to call Sooyoung. He can't hide his grin as the phone begins to ring.

'I can't believe that she's actually my girlfriend. She has no idea how she makes me feel.'

However his smile falters a bit when she doesn't answer and her voicemail comes up. He tilts his head and redials her number.

'Maybe she was away from her phone.' Hoseok sits patiently on his bed before he lays down with the phone pressed against his ear.

"You have reached the voicemail of——"

Hoseok sighs before he dials again, voicemail, again; voicemail. Hoseok tries for the next three times and has been sent to voicemail each time.

'Maybe she's driving.. yeah! Yeah that's it! She can't answer the phone because she's focused on the road! I should stop calling her then, I'll call her after I make dinner.'

Hoseok launches himself out of bed and rummages through the deep freezer to see what he can make. He pulls out an extra large pizza and smiles.

"This will be more than enough!" Hoseok starts the oven and waits for it to preheat. Once he has it set, his phone goes off and he checks to see who it is.

"Noona!" Hobi smiles as he answers the phone, "How are you? How's school?"

"School's good!" His sister, Jung Da Won, answers back, "So good, in fact, I'm coming home for dinner tonight because my roommate is atrocious."

Hoseok laughs softly at his sister's sarcasm, "Well I just so happen to have a pizza that's about to be made... I'll make sure that some is saved for you."

"Hobi, I think I'm going to be home before you even put it in the oven!" Hoseok can vision his sister's smile as she speaks, "So, how are things for you at school? Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." Hoseok grins proudly, "I just got her today."

"I'm so glad you finally asked Y/N out! It took you long enough."

"Noona.... it's not Y/N. Her name is Sooyoung, she's my Joy." Hoseok smiles as he takes the pizza out of the cardboard box.

"Awh, but I like Y/N. I don't know this Sooyoung." Hoseok rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"I think you'll love Sooyoung," Hoseok chuckles, "I know I do."

"Yeah, ok. Open the door, I'm pulling in." His sister hangs up and Hoseok opens the front door to see his sister pull into the small driveway.

Da Won quickly got out of her car and hugged her little brother, "I've missed you, Hobi."

"I've missed you too, you need to visit more often! Our parents have been worrying me about worrying about you!" Hoseok whines before he and his sister walk into the kitchen. Da Won closes the door as Hoseok places the pizza in the oven.

"Alright, little bro." Da Won takes a seat on a small stool, "Tell me about this girl."

"Well..."

~*~

You look at yourself in the mirror and angrily wipe at your face as a couple tears fall out.

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter." You whisper to yourself as you regain your composure, "C'mon, your brother and sister is out there trying to make you feel better. Let's just have some fun." You look at the time and figure your mom has left for work already.