Chapter 34

You wake up to your vision being completely blinded. You begin to panic when your sense of sight was hindered from you, you try listening to see if anyone was nearby. You gained the courage to speak and you flinch at how raspy your voice had become.

"H-Hello...? Where... Where am I?" You hear a chuckle in your right ear and you snap your head in the direction of the voice. You feel someone fiddling with your hair and a cloth was removed from your eyes. You flinch when you see Namjoon's mocking grin staring back at you.

"You?!" You seethed and you try to get away from him, but thick leather strips grip tightly against your skin, you narrow your eyes as you watch him look down at you, "How the hell did you escape?"

"It's easy, when you're as smart as me," Namjoon grins as he places your chin between his fingers, "and when you have connections like Zic. It was practically like throwing a ball to a dog but quickly hiding the ball behind your back and pretend you don't know where it is."

You spit on Namjoon's face and glare at him, "You won't get away with this, they'll find you."

"How will they? They have no idea where we are, they have no idea where you are. As far as everyone is concerned, you're still home picking a Disney movie." Namjoon leans in and presses a kiss to the top of your head, "Get comfortable here, babygirl, because this will be the only home you'll ever have again."

"Wait! How the hell can you stand and walk? Taehyung told me that he shot you!"

Namjoon smirks at you and gives you a wink, "A magician never tells his secrets." You stare at him with widen eyes and he breaks into a small giggling fit, "Ok, I'll tell you, it'll be our little secret.~"

You listen closely, you were still angry, but you want to know how he's ok after being shot in his thigh. Namjoon bent to your ear and his hot breath brushed against your ear.

"I wore a piece of a bulletproof uniform and placed a bag of fake blood above it, so when Taehyung shot me, he thought I was actually bleeding. I already knew who your little friend was, I knew she would come for me when she thought I would least expect it, she's smart, but not enough to outwit me. I've been prepared for this for a long time, babygirl, no one can keep me away from you. However, I can't believe Taehyung fell for it." Namjoon chuckled and pulled back a bit, "He's as stupid as I suspected, and my acting skills are superb."

Your face pales and you look at Namjoon with your widen E/C eyes. He kisses your cheek while you were stunned and he begins to walk away from you.

"Also, babygirl," Namjoon looks at you over his shoulder and his sick grin was still placed on his face, "Welcome home."

~*~

You were practically going mad, there was a leak somewhere in the room you were in and you kept hearing the constant plip, plip, every second. Your room was cold and it had a stale scent to it, you were in no doubt an unkept basement. You had been trying to break free of the leather bindings for what seemed like hours, but you haven't even worn it out in the slightest.

You lean your head back against the chair you were stuck in and begin to hum to yourself. You didn't have anything else to do, you didn't know what you could do. So you continued to hum, you swayed your head back and forth as you did so. Your hummed tunes turn into actual words and you smile as you say the words that were filling your voice.

"Left alone with only reflections of the memory, to face the ugly girl that's smothering me. Sitting closer than my pain, he knew each tear before it came. Soon he will perforate the fabric of the peaceful by and by. Sorrow last through this night, I'll take this piece of you, and hope for all eternity. For just one second I felt whole, as you flew right through me..."