Chapter 57

As soon as you were discharged from the hospital, your mother allowed you to leave with Jin to get your chance to visit CiCi. Hoseok kept his promise and he went along with the two of you, he sat behind you in the van and you nervously twiddle your thumbs. You didn't know what to expect, you've never visited anyone in jail before, especially none of your friends.

"Y/N?" Jin's soothing voice pulls you from your thoughts, his focus was still on the road, but he spoke as if he was looking you in the eye, "I have a feeling that CiCi is going to ask a bunch of questions on what happened, and expect a lot of detail. Don't be afraid to tell her that you can't talk about certain things."

"She's my best friend, why wouldn't I tell her everything?"

"Because it's not as easy as you make it out," Jin chews his bottom lip as he takes a sharp turn to the right, "Reliving moments like this... it's... it's just not something you can do so easily."

"How do you know?" You ask softly and you saw Jin tense up a bit. His teeth never let his lip go as he backs up into a parking space. He turns the engine off and he clicks his seatbelt off. Jin looks at you with a sad smile and he ruffles your hair.

"That's a story for another time." Without another word, the three of you get out of the van and you all approach the prison.

Hoseok intertwines his hand with yours and Jin takes the lead in order for you to have your meeting with CiCi.

"So how do you know him?" You ask Hoseok and he lets out a breathy laugh.

"Well, it all started when I got in a fight with his friend Jimin. Remember when I said Sooyoung was cheating on me? Yeah, he's the guy."

"He what?" You say in disbelief and Hoseok nods.

"Yeah, he's the guy Sooyoung cheated on me with. We got into a fight, physical one, and I made him realize that he helped her cheat, that I wasn't the one cheating."

"Oh, so.. I assume you set aside your differences since he was in my hospital room?"

"Mhm."

"And Yoongi, what can you tell me about him?"

Hoseok chews his inner cheek, "He's mysterious, but he's loyal, and he has a bad temper. When he found out CiCi was in prison... he almost tore down Jungkook's house."

"Really? But he seems so sweet." You tilt your head as you follow Jin into the building, "Maybe he's not as scary as he seems."

"He can be terrifying, but he truly cares."

"I can tell." You smile softly before Jin turns to you and extends his arm to an open door, a policeman standing guard next to it.

"This facility allows you to speak to the inmates face to face. Good luck, Y/N. Let CiCi know we love her and that we miss her." You nod towards the older man and you slowly trudge up to the looming door, the policeman opens the door for you and you peer inside, there were a few families grouped together in different areas of the room, the inmates all wore the same black jumpsuits.

"Well isn't this cheery?" You mutter as you scan the room for your best friend, "Where are you, frizzy head?" You look to your far right and looked at the inmates that didn't have people with them, you marked off all the ones who didn't look like CiCi.

'Skin's too pale....too thin... too short... hair's too dark...' Your eyes finally settle on a person who had all of the right qualifications to be Ciline Sullivan, you take cautious steps towards the hunched over person and peered your head around.

"CiCi?" You squeak out and the person in front of you goes completely rigid, you didn't think she was breathing at all!

"Y/N..." CiCi whips her head around and practically tackles you into a hug, "You're ok! You're ok! Thank God, you're ok!" You hold the younger female close to you as she sobs onto your shoulder, although you hated seeing her like this, a smile forms to your lips when you think about how much she cares.