Chapter 15

A/N: So I've decided to update chapters in groups of 3 😁👍. Also this chapter is short, sorry, but I wanted to focus on this little moment you and Hoseok have ❤️.

By the way, Uri gangaji or 우리 강아지 means "my puppy", a Korean term of endearment that boyfriends call their girlfriends.~

________________________________

You practically spent the entire night over at Hoseok's. Your mother had called from time to time to check up on you, she told you when she would get you, but for some reason she kept pushing the time back further and further away.

You had been holding Hoseok as he slept for the past hour, your mind racing as you keep replaying that one moment in your head.

The moment he kissed you.

You press your fingertips to your lips as you remember what happened.

~*~

Hoseok had leaned in and kissed you, your eyes were widened in shock as you stare at him. He stayed there and continued to kiss you even though you hadn't responded yet. You were in shock, you hadn't expected him to act this way while he just went through a major heartbreak.

You slowly push all of the thoughts out of your mind and just focused on the boy in front of you, the one who had just thanked you for everything. You wrap your arms tighter around his neck and return the kiss, Hoseok took a deep breath through his nose and slowly crawled on top of you.

He pulled slightly away from the kiss, "I'm sorry that I hadn't realized my feelings sooner, I'm sorry you had to wait so long..." You shake your head and smiled softly.

"It's ok, as long as you love me, I don't care how long I would've had to wait." Hoseok smiles as he presses a kiss to the top of your head before capturing your lips again in his.

~*~

You cover your burning face with one of your hands as you vividly remember everything. That session had lasted for several minutes before you finally pulled off of each other to go back to holding each other.

You feel Hoseok stirring from underneath you and hear him softly groan.

"Uri gangaji..." Hoseok mutters sleepily, "Your heartbeat changed."

"I-I know Hobi," You stutter out as the boy rubs his eyes like a little kid as he sits up and yawns. He turns to look at you and blinks sleepily, his head is tilted to the side and he scans your face with a blank expression.

A smirk spreads across his face as he notices how red your cheeks were, "You were thinking about earlier, weren't you?"

Your eyes widen and you quickly look away, you hug your arms around you and lower your head, "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"I think you do," Hoseok says as he hooks a finger under your chin and turns your head for you to look at him, he gives you a smile before he kisses you softly, "If you ever want a kiss, all you have to do is ask."

You immediately cover your face with both of your hands, you could feel the heat reaching your ears as Hoseok coos and wraps his arms around you.

"Awh, puppy," Hoseok smiles as he rocks you both back and forth, "You're so cute!"

"Sh-Shut up..." You mumble through your hands and Hoseok laughs softly and he rests his head on top of yours.

"Y/N?" You hum in response, still hiding your face, he hesitates a little as his gaze turns distant and his smile falters, his face grows serious as he speaks his next words, "I love you, I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you, Hoseok." You uncover your face and press a kiss to his cheek, "I always have, I always will."

Hoseok presses a kiss to the top of your head before holding you closer, "I don't deserve you."

"Well, it looks like you're stuck with me, because I'm not leaving." You say as you cling to him, "Even when I'm not beside you, I'm always here for you."

"I've been so stupid to not realize it sooner." He says breathlessly, "How could I not notice?"

"Don't dwell on the past, Hobi." You say as you rest your head on his shoulder, "Just focus on the present, on us, and the future we can have together."

Hoseok nods his head as thoughts begin to race through his mind of what the future could hold for you both. He settled in his heart that no matter what

You would always be his future.