Everything Would be Fine If-

"Oh. You noticed me, after all." Dark green sludge form from the shadows of the tunnel and pools to the center, in front of Katsuki standing alone at the mouth of the tunnel.

Katsuki presses a button on his phone again, hiding it behind him. He already called the police and gave his location. It's just a matter of time before they get here and it seems this damn villain won't be waiting for it.

He shoves his phone in his bag before dropping and kicking it to the side. The damn bag opens at the kick, his things spilling up at the opening and he shakes his head away when he sees it. The blond boy crouches to a fighting stance a step away from the tunnel, light still shining on him as contrasted of the darkness under the bridge.

"You stink, get a bath." Katsuki says, his nose flaring. His red eyes not looking at his bag but looking back at his shoulder to the empty road behind him. Katsuki has gotta stand his ground now or never.

"You also saved your friend, how heroic." Two eyes sludges it's way from the giant blob in front of Katsuki. Almost twice his height and four times as big.

"He ain't my friend, I ain't a hero too." Katsuki backs up a step, his quirk sparkling as a threat. The bandages on his hands slowly burns and falls off, revealing his hands slowly bleeding and hundreds of scars decorating all over. He brings up a smile on his face again to the villain in front of him.

"Now you smile~" The villain chuckles. "You should have seen the look on your face when that little boy almost got near me. You almost shit yourself."

Katsuki glares, his fists sparking fireworks and heating his hands up. This is the villain from this morning's news. With the look of his quirk, he can slip through almost anything with that body. How can he stop this villain to go any further?

"Not a hero, huh?" The sludge slowly smiles, slowly getting near, daring to reveal himself outside the shadows of the tunnel. "A liar, too!!!"

Katsuki spins down as a large hand of sludge almost catches him. He somersaults back to a crouch at the side, controlling his breath as another sludge hand waves towards him. He puts his back to the ground to evade and puts a palm up.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"YOU BRAT!!!"Chunks of green sludge showers everywhere on the ground and on top of Katsuki. The villain shrieks, backing away further into the shadows.

Katsuki sits up, a couple of meters away from the tunnel, smirking in his win. "You think I'll let you?!" He coughs up some green sludge and shooed away some on his uniform.

The sludge villain curses again, standing at the edge of the tunnel, eyes glaring to Katsuki. Good, good. Katsuki needs more time. Time for the cops to get here, for heroes get here, for Izuku to-

The villain chuckles, taunting Katsuki. "Oh, I saw your face, you know. You wanted to cry your eyes out when the boy left."

"SHUT UP!" Katsuki shouts, his teeth gritting. Relax. Relax. Don't let your guard down. Don't lose focus. You gotta wait and hold your ground.

The villain continues. "If I ever see that brat again, I'll make him scream."

"YOU FUCKER!" Katsuki screams again. His legs stomping forward. His hands heating up, blood on his hands dropping to the ground.

"I'll choke him to death. I'll use his dead body as my puppet until I grow tired!"

"GRAAAAAH!" Katsuki can't stop launching himself with his quirk. He speeds up and jumps towards the sludge villain but when he blinks it disappears in his sight.

"Where are you looking at, boy?" The sludge appears below Katsuki as he shoots towards the dark tunnel. He flies up when the sludge pushes him up to the ceiling and gobbling him up.

Katsuki starts to choke when the villain forces itself down his throat. The villain starts to chuckle again and Katsuki tries to use his quirk but he can't make a decent explosion when the sludge keeps piling on top of him. He can't move. He can't breathe.

"You really don't want me to go that road, huh?" The villains moves around Katsuki. Eyes appearing in front of him.

Katsuki forces his eyes open, his vision blinding at the light outside the tunnel behind the villain. He sees his bag on the corner of the road, looking at something reflecting red, yellow and blue.

"You weren't lying, after all. You're not a hero." The villain says, his voice taunting. "You're weak. You can't do anything."

Katsuki's throat burns, his chest hurting and his vision slowly turns blurry. The villain's voice echoes as his eyes and face is slowly being covered by green sludge.

"I change my mind. I'll do what I said to you, brat." Katsuki continues to choke, tears forming in his eyes as his body twitches for air. He can't even scream."You're gonna die here."

Katsuki suddenly remembers what he said to his mom that day. That day he stopped lying to his mother and decided what he'll do. Just stay away from him, just destroy your own quirk, just leave your dreams to be heroes together with him. Easy, right?

But he knows it's not enough. Its not enough for that future to stop. He knows that if he can truly save him, if he can save Izuku...he has to-

"If I don't have this quirk, I won't hurt Izucchan, right?

"If Izuku hates me, my future won't come true, right?"

"If I'm gone...won't Izuku be okay?"

Everything would be fine if I just disappear...

Right, Izucchan?

________________________________________________

A little short one. I wanted to give you a Katsuki POV chapter because I just cannot wait. Thank you for reading my story! 😆 People are expecting that I'll kill Katsuki which I would normally do in any of my fanfic but this is a different case. Though don't forget, I'm like this:

 Though don't forget, I'm like this:

I love Katsuki.

How long can you hold your breath? How long can you survive that kind of situation? Izuku said he can't survive for more than a minute with the sludge villain in the anime, I think. Lets check how long can Kacchan survive in this story. 😄