At the age of 4, Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki were the bestest friends. No one would have been as close as those two. They were inseparable.
When the children around them all started manifesting their quirks, both of them couldn't wait for theirs!
A fortune-telling quirk manifested in their class and started to use it on everyone. The girl can see the most significant day of your entire life. It's either a good or a bad one. From marrying the love of your life to seeing the death of a family, she sees everything.
Izuku got a good one.
But Katsuki did not.
Book cover by @Cherryplutos
(This is a KatsuDeku fic once again. I hope you like it! This a multi chapter fic so stay tuned!)
- I Hope For A Future That You're By My Side
- Of All People, It Had To Be You, Huh?
- Heartbreak, the Word Cannot Describe This Hell I'm In
- A Gift to You, Even if its the Only Thing I Can Do
- You'll Be Safe, Just Stay Away From Me
- I Thought I Could Let You Go
- My Dream is Fucking Yours Now
- I Can't Be Your Hero, I Already Gave Up that Happiness
- Rewind: I Promise I Won't Lie to You, Mama
- Rewind: Don't You Dare Ask Him That
- Everything Would be Fine If-
- It's Fine Now. Why? Because I'm Not Here.
- My Favorite Person in the Whole World
- Rewind: I Don't Want Anymore Promises
- I Didn't Want You To Cry Anymore