C H A P T E R 64

Zacznij od początku

My thought were interrupted by the door opening and a familiar dark eyed, scruffy looking guy was visible. Butterflies spawned in my stomach and I shoved my sweating hands into my pockets. I didn't want to come off as nervous. I'm determined, I'm fine.

"Bella? Yoo-hoo," Seamus chuckled, waving his hand in my face, snapping me out of wherever I was.

"Sorry, yes?" I wondered, glancing at him then my feet, avoiding his eyes.

"You came over, knocked on my door. Do you need something?" He laughed again, moving his, as usual, messy hair out of his face. He looked at me and squinted his eyes, looking at me more carefully. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Do you need water?"

"Water would be nice," I smiled, nodding.

He shifted to the side, inviting me in and I immediately accepted.

"Luce home, she's at Masons," he explained, slightly jogging to the kitchen so he could be there before me then he grabbed a glass from the top shelf and filled it up with water.

"I know, I was the one to drop her off there," I stated, taking a seat on a chair next to the kitchen island. I accepted the glass Seamus offered and took a sip.

"Oh, my parents aren't home either, if that's why you cane over," he proclaimed.

"I didn't come over to talk with them. I needed to talk to you," I admitted, taking another sip.

"About what?" He asked, pulling a bar stool and sitting across from me at the kitchens island.

"First, I wanted to thank you for the bracelet," I started.

"I already said, it's not a big deal," he shrugged, rolling his eyes.

"It is to me. I never received a gift like this before so it means a lot to me," I stated, playing with the bracelet and tapping my foot, nervously.

"Then in that case, I'm glad you like it," he smiled, crossing his arms on the table and placing his head on his arms.

"I also wanted to thank you for fixing my car. Luce told me it wasn't your father. This was you who spent your free time on my vehicle. It runs like a charm, thank you," I added, staring down at the glass, which was half empty.

"Are you planning to leave or something?" He straightened up, furrowing his brows in confusion. "Is that's why you're thanking me? I confused," he responded.

"Why's did you everything that you did for me?" I rushed, looking him straight in the eyes now.

"Can you be any more specific?"

"You know what I mean," I sighed. "You're being nice to me, you have joked with me and teased me, you fixed my car and you even got me this bracelet just for helping with your surprise party," my eyes darted at him. "Why?" I questioned.

"Because I wanted to do something nice," he shrugged, not really thinking about it too much.

"But that the thing Seamus, you have been soo nice and it makes me question things," I replied.

"You're making no sense, question what?" He chuckled.

"What I promised to my grandmother," I answered, fiddling with the bracelet under the table.

"Funny you should bring that up, I talked with her the other day," he stated, changing the subject.

"I know, she told me," I nodded, a little disappointed on how this conversation was turning out.

"She lectured me," he explained, catching me off guard.

"About what?"

"She told me that if I pull any h expected moves on you, I should be careful. She told me that you deserve the best and that you have to open up. So if this is you opening up, you don't have to," he concluded, making my heart ping.

"You don't want to hear what I have to say?" I asked, hurt. I looked up at Seamus, who was now standing.

"I already have a feeling of what you are going to say," he responded, putting the stool back to where it was before.

"I should go," I stood up abruptly, making him twist his head and look at me. "This was a mistake," I mumbled.

"No, that's not what I meant," he rushed over to me trying to stop me from walking away.

"Seamus, if you like me, tell me now," I faced him, but closed my eyes as I was too scared to see his face. "Tell me now because I can't go another day wonder if you were the one my grandmother told me about when I was younger," I bit my lip trying to hold my emotions back. " it has been killing me all this time, and if you don't feel the same way, I'm not going through the trouble of humiliating myself," I gulped and looked at him. "So please, tell me now if you think we have a chance," I pleaded, but was taken aback when all he did was look at me.

Taking that as my answer, I un-clipped the bracelet he got me and placed it in the marble counter top. Giving him one glance I started to rush out the door. He grabbed my arm and held me close to him, looking into my wet eyes. Instead of doing or saying anything else, he just looked at me. I ripped my arm out of his grip and ran outside.

"No, Bella, wait," he called, as I already stepped outside. "Isabella!" He yelled again, but I was already in my car, wanting everything to just disappear.