ℂ𝕙 5. 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Start bij het begin

"Bunga? Azura?" A voice called out that made both the said animals looked to where they heard the voice.

"Kion?" They both said at the same time. Sure enough Kion pushed himself away from some bushes and made his way towards them. He smiled at his best friend before looking at Azura. He frowned when he noticed she wasn't in fact resting.
He wasn't surprised though.

"I thought you were suppose to be bed resting?" Kion said and Azura rolled her eyes st the lion cub.

"Did they sent you over here to lecture me?" Azura asked as she faced Kion and glared. Kion quickly shook his head and lowered his head a bit.

"You just seemed pretty upset when you left Pride Rock, so I thought I would check in on you." Kion said and Azura and Bunga glanced at each other before looking at Kion.

"Why do you care?" Azura asked as she took a step closer to Kion. He seemed nervous under her stare, and she wanted to question on his weird behavior.

"Yeah, why do you?" Bunga asked, because he too was confused on the lion's behavior lately. Kion felt attacked by the two questioning him and the nerves were growing. He just laughed it off and shrugged.

"I care a lot about my friends." Kion said simply and Azura nodded. She was disappointed by the simple answer but she just brushed it off.

"Thanks for caring about me, but I'm fine. Just a little annoyed." She groaned as she began pacing again.

"Your parents aren't here right?" Kion asked in a suggestive tone that made Azura curious.

"Yeah and?" She asked and Kion smirked.

"You said you wanted to practice your powers right? So how about a little training?" Kion suggested and Azura's whole face lit up with excitement.

"Really!? You're not going to tell my parents?" She asked and Kion shook his head.

"As long as you don't over do it, and be careful. Besides I'm here if anything." Kion said and Azura jumped up and down happily.

"What needs to be worked on? You got the roar down...and you handled that water pretty good yesterday." Bunga says as he jumps down from the log.

"I think it just comes with the moment." Azura said unsure of how much she mastered moving water around. She turned around to see the stream behind her. She focused pretty well and water started to come out from the stream and move around in front of her.

Azura backed up a bit and let the water glide along everyone. She let the water spray out and she smiled.

"I guess I am really good at moving water." Azura said with pride in her tone. She couldn't wait to show her father just how much she accomplished. She was one step closer to defeating the panther pack.

The more she thought about the panther pack, the more scared she became. What were they going to do with her if they might have captured her?

"Azura? Are you alright?" Kion asked as he walked over to the tiger. Her head was down and she seemed deep in thought. Not only that, she looked terrified. She was so deep in thought that, she didn't even hear Kion.

"Azura?" Bunga tried calling out to her but she was still frozen in thought. Kion and Bunga glanced at each other then looked back at the tiger. Azura shook herself away from her thoughts and looked at the two with a fake smile.

"Well let's move on." Azura said in a weird chipper mood. She moved past both Kion and Bunga and leaped onto a boulder.

Bunga wanted to question Azura, but Kion stopped him before he could. Kion wanted to distract Azura away from whatever she was thinking. If she wanted to share her thoughts she would've.