32 - Step four

Mulai dari awal

"You can't do that!" He said as he backed away from me when I took one of the salads from Claire. 

"Yes, he can. He is Token" I said, sitting down and opening the salad. 

"Fine," he said before taking the salad and sitting next to me. 

"So how do you two know Claire?" Clyde asked and I held up a finger telling him to give me a second since I had salad in my mouth. 

"We met outside of the building thingy with booths. She, well her mom I think it was, had a tent outside of it and it's where we got these," I said, showing them my bracelet. 

Craig's was pretty visible as it was so he didn't bother to show off his. He just reluctantly started to eat his salad while glaring at Token. 

"They look good. Now eat your water and drink your salad so we can go get you two on the spook house before it gets dark," Token said before giving a confused face and we laughed. 

"I mean drink your water and eat your salad... I'm getting dumber," He said making us laugh harder. 

"You know they closed down the spook house right? Earlier a part of it broke off and hurt one of the kids on it. Not only did it scare the poor guy near to death, but it also cut his eye as well," She said and I choked a bit on the water. 

"Are you okay?" Craig asked as he pat my back while I coughed. 

I did my best to nod and place the salad next to me, on the ground. 

"I-I've got to use the bathroom, I'll be right b-back," I said before quickly getting up and hurrying in a random direction. 

I stopped once I knew I was out of their sight and started to pace. 

Plan four is fucked! If the spook house or whatever is closed then I can't ride it with Craig, meaning whatever the point of riding it with Craig is not going to happen, meaning that the entire plan is going to die! 

"Tweek?" 

He is going to reject me and I'll be alone. If he rejects me then he'll either avoid or bully me and then everyone else is going to do the same. 

"Tweek," 

Then I'll have Mike the first couple months and the girls, but then Mike will move and the girls will abandoned me because they end up dating one of the guys or something. 

"Tweek!" 

I'll then start to get bullied and Karen and Richard will kick me out or something and then I'll be transferred into a different home! 

"Tweek Michael whatever your last name is!" 

I finally stop pacing as three pairs of arms wrap around me. 

"Calm down," I heard Mike whisper and I tried to steady my breath as I wrapped my arms around them best I could. 

"What happened?" Bebe asked as they let go of me. 

"The next step is fucked. I can't ride the spook house because it is closed and Craig didn't want to ride with me anyways. He probably hates me and I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed and Red grabbed my face gently and wiped away the tears that I didn't know were there. 

"Deep breaths, remember? Let go of all that stress. No pressure, right? It's just us right now," Red said soothingly. 

Her and I did a few deep breaths before I calmed down and she backed away. 

"Now, what was the point of the spook house again?" Mike asked and Bebe sighed. 

"So they could get even more time alone and so Craig could hold Tweek while Tweek was either actually scared or faking it," Bebe explained and both Mike and I nodded. 

"That makes sense," I said with a sniffle. 

"You actually forgot?" Red asked and I sheepishly nodded with a smile. 

"I never really did know. I just did it because you guys th-thought it'd work. I liked Red's idea of telling him and running," I admitted and they sighed. 

"Well it's still an option right?" Red said, getting a kick in response. 

"No! If we do that now then we one, wasted our tickets and our money getting in because then we're going to give him a ride back. Besides your idea sucks! It'll just make Craig think it was a prank or something so Craig'll reject him!" Bebe said and Red frowned at her. 

"Tweek is stressed with your plan, I say we let him do what he wants to do! It is his life and he is living it! This isn't some stupid fanfiction!" She argued and I stepped back. 

"Guys, give it a rest, Tweek needs a second to calm down and you guys arguing isn't helping," Mike tried to calm them down. 

"We are just trying to help him! If you haven't noticed he needs help because he isn't used to this relationship stuff!" Bebe said and Mike glared at her, being easily angered. 

"Then you two can argue, but I'm taking Tweek this way until you two figure it out!" He said grabbing my arm but Bebe grabbed the other. 

"Let him go guys! He isn't the last water bottle in the middle of a desert okay!" Red said and both of them let go of me and looked at her. 

"And what do you suppose we do?" Bebe snapped and they started arguing again. 

I could barely keep track of who was talking and when. 

Their voices started to sound distant and almost as if it was one voice. The next thing I knew, the world around me was just as blurry as their voices and was spinning. 

"Twee-"