"Oh we talking to random niggas now?" He asked get loud.

"N-no I wasn't doing anything, he just told me I was pretty..." about to cry cause I hated when people yelled at me.

"You acting like a hoe.....know what go be a hoe I'm done." He said completely shocking me, I didn't understand why he was "done" with me, I didn't do anything.

"Wait, What you mean your "done" I-I don't understand?" I said.

"What does it sound like, I'm done with this relationship, you always got an attitude, you talk to me like a child, you acting like a hoe, I'm just fucking done, you can still stay in the house though, just leave me the fuck alone." He said, walking away from me.

(Later on that night)

On the way home it was completely silent, he had hurt my feeling, so I felt uncomfortable, I had decided imma start back working for Khloe so I can move somewhere else cuz me and my "EX" living together ain't gone cut it PeriodT. I felt like he was already planing on breaking up with me, because I think there's someone else in the picture.

"Zonique I still got a gift for you." Armons said lowly. I really didn't care what it was I didn't care what he had for all he can keep what he got me. He pulled out a black box and gave it to me, i opened it and it was Mercedes keys I was shocked.

"Are you serious Armon?" I said loudly with a grin and gave him a kiss. His expression turned from happy to mad.

"Chill the fuck out who told you to kiss me damn, I don't want you get it through your hard ass head!" He yelled making my calm down but in my head I had fell I love with him again, maybe he really don't love me as much as I loved him and that made me sad, later on when we got home he had got all my clothes and everything out of our room and moved it to the guest bedroom that I was going to sleep in.

"Armon if your playing with me tell me now, because I don't want to be in my fee-" he cut me off.

"I'm not playin, Zonique I'm really not feeling you like that, you alright and everything, but i tried to step outside of the box and now I'm stepping back in." He said trying to make it sound nice, but made it sound even worse.

"Your right, I should've never tried." I said scratching my head. We looked at each other then he walked out the door, I guess I can actually talk to that dude. I though to myself, maybe he might be better, I actually thought I was changing Armon.

(Armon) POV

I was feeling way better than I did, I had got my feeling off my chest and now I feel free, I saw so many girls I wanted and Zonique really wasn't one, her pussy good, but I don't like her like that. I tried to find interest in her after the incident but it was kinda hard, she wasn't my image of perfect. I needed something to be the reason before I broke up with her, and today was my lucky day she talked to some dude. I was actually pissed about it, but not that pissed, because I know she don't want no one but me.

My phone started ringing and I noticed it was Layla the girl from the race, shortie was bad or whatever, I was gone have her slide thru, and I'm single hell yeah, "what's good?" I said.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about you." She said in her soft voice.

"You tryna slid thru?" I asked asked already knowing the answer.

"What about you and that girl?" She asked.

"Oh, I broke up with her tonight." I said.

"I guess I'm on my way then, see you there." She said. I hung up and heard Simone knock on my bedroom door, when I opened it, it was. Zonique with tear filled eyes.

"Armon I'm really sorry for talking to that dude, and I really think we should work this out, because I love you and I dont know if you love me, but I know I love you, and so does my sister, I really don't see myself with anyone else but you, and I don't know if I'm going to make it without you because your a really good boyfriend, I'll do anything to be with you." She ranted fast as hell sounding crazy.

"SO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND NO, DO YOU BITCH?" I yelled at her and pushed her into the walk about to punch the shit out of her, but I stopped my self, and saw she wasn't crying anymore, she had shocked written on he face.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again..." she said and walked back into her room, I could hear her lock the handle, I think I scared her, I didn't have any intentions to put my hands in her but I think I was just mad.

(Zonique) POV

I sat in the closet with a trash back throwing any and everything Armon bought me away, fuck love this nigga gone put his hands on me, and he got some broad in there with him but I don't care, when I was done throwing away his shit I walked out of the room meeting eyes with Armon and the girl from the race they were coming from down stairs, but I acted as if I didn't see him or her and kept walking down to the garage and put in in the corner, just in case I go something that would go good with an outfit.

(Next day)

I got out of bed and went into the kitchen to fix everyone breakfast including Melissa and that broad. For some reason I had no hatred in my heart for all that violence towards them. Me and Melissa are actually cool when she's not trying to flirt with Armon, but she can do what she wants with him, and the dude who asked for my number texted me last night, and I found out his name was xavier, he's cool and all but ion think I'm going to date him, I'm done with thugs. Armon and that girl came down stairs and sat down at the table, they were talking about life and some other bull shit.

"Shit you pretty enough to be my wife." Armon told the girl while looking at me, I guess trying to make me mad. But I didn't show any emotion towards him, Melissa and Zion came down stairs also sitting at the table.

"Mon who is that?" Zion asked pointing at the girl.

"My new girlfriend." Armon said, I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Oh...but I thought- never mind." She said minding her own business.

Everyone was eating and talking except me and Melissa , me and Melissa was texting things back and forth being petty.

"So....why did you and Armon break up?" The girl asked. Making shit uncomfortable.

"I'm a hoe." I said and me and Melissa broke out laughing.

"Why you got all these hoes in your house then Armon?" She asked, "what else are you a drop out?" She asked me being mad disrespectful.

"No, I do online school, but I'm going back to school next week." I said with a petty smile. Armon started staring at me, I tried looking somewhere else but he was still staring.

"Let me talk to you really quick z..." Armon said walking to the hall way and I followed. "What you mean you going back next week?"

"I mean I'm going to go to the school and learn." I said not looking in his eyes, I was scared.

"We had a talk about thi-"  I cut him off.

"Armon, I'm not about to argue with you, go back in there with your girlfriend and stop worrying about me, I can do what I wanna do, go to school, wear short clothes, talk to guys, do drugs, fall In love with someone else, have kids with someone else, marry someone else, and be happy with someone else and you cant stop me from doing that." I said looking in his eyes this time, I meant it. From the expression in his face I could tell I hurt his feelings but he didn't care about hurting mine, why care about his.

"You'd really do that to me?" He asked.

"Yes I would, you'd do it to me." I said, Armon walked away.

"Layla do you mind if you go home?" He asked. She rolled her eyes and left, " come here." Armon said and pulled me into his room and began kissing me, I swear to god he bipolar.

"No. I'm not going there with you, when you get right, that's when we can rethink this relationship, but as of right now we can't."