As soon as I grabbed his hand he turned around and pulled it away harshly making me tumble and almost fall but Logan saved me.

"No you don't understand Ella. I can't be with you if you don't feel the same way. I can't handle that pain. And I won't you have already hurt me enough." he said and left me standing there.

I finally let my tears fall and Milly came over to comfort me.

I fell to my knees and let out soft sobs.

Logan and Milly joined me on the ground and I didn't want to be here anymore.

People was staring at me because they heard the yelling.

I didn't want to put on a show for them I wanted to go to my room.

Logan carried my up to the room and Milly refused to leave.

Logan tried to drag her out and everything she didn't budge she even kicked him right in the spot. I'm pretty surprised by that considering she just risked her life by doing that to her alpha.

I decided to let her stay seeing that she wasn't going to leave.

"Hey don't blame yourself for this. If he really loved you he would be happy for you and let you go." she said cooing me.

"He did let me go" I said wiping the tears.

"But he made you feel guilty about it which isn't letting go." she said shaking her head.

"Yeah I'm just going to get some shut eye I'll talk to you later Milly. Thank you for everything." I said giving a small forced smile.

"Anytime buttercup" she said and placed a kiss on my forehead and headed out.

I started to doze off but the door opened I seen it was Logan and just ignored him.

I felt him pick me up from the bed but I was still too tired to protest so I just let him take me wherever he was taking me.

I think we was in his room and that's when he stripped all the way.

My eyes widened and I was fully awake now.

I tried not to shuffle in my spot but dang I was getting hot.

His body was so perfectly carved. He was entirely too good for me.

I kissed that man he kissed me. He marked me. Jeez.

I'm freakin lucky as heck. All I could see was his perfectly tone back and good looking butt I turned around and that's when I seen all of him. My eyes darted up to his and he was looking over to his dresser I guess trying to find clothes.

He ran a hand through his hair and he was just standing there.

My eyes started to roam down his body taking in every inch.

His neck leveled out with his head his cheek bone was shark as heck. His arms were huge his nipples were the perfectly size and pointy hehe. I can be immature too!

I started to go a little lower and his chest was very sculpted I went down to his abs and slowly counted them all. They all was perfectly shaped they wasn't bulging out too look like a macho man but they was popping out individually enough for you to count them.

Once I was done drooling over his 10 abs. Literally I went a tad bit lower. Dangerously lower.

His v line was shark and I wanted to touch it terribly bad.

I wanted to kiss down it till I got to my destination wink wink.

I went lower and that's when I seen everything.

Everything.

All of it.

My eyes took a minute to take it in.

He was....

Big?

Big was an understatement.

I was scared of his size.

But I wanted him.

I don't know why I wanted him.

But I wanted him.

I started to squirm around and my wolf started to communicate with his wolf.

Logan shot his head over to mine and I snapped my eyes close quickly.

Damnit.

'Oi why would you tell him' I said clearly upset with my wolf.

'You wanted him I want him. No harm no foul.' she said very smug and cocky.

I wanted to yell in frustration but I couldn't because I had to act like I was asleep.

'What did you tell them exactly' I asked a little upset.

'Oh stop being a party pooper!' she said and then blocked me out.

I took in a quiet but deep breathe and let it out slowly.

I heard logan walk past the bed and I heard his dresser open and close he jumped into bed and snuggled close to me. I was happy that I didn't feel just his bare skin against mine.

I had on one of his oversized t-shirts he insisted I wore earlier in the pictures and it rose up his boxers was against my butt and it was tempting.

I don't know why I did it but I started to panic after I did... I poked my butt further into him.

I heard him inhale sharply and he pulled away.

My eyes widened at that action and I froze up.

He didn't want me.

What did I do wrong? I was being too pushy. I always mess everything good up one way or another.

Then he spoke knowing I was awake.

"I really want to snuggle I promise but I can smell you, Ella. Your going into heat and it hard for my wolf and I to control ourselves. Once I start with you it's like I can't ever get enough it's hard being around you, Ella." He said reaching for my hand.

I met his hand the rest of the way and he intertwined them together.

"It's okay, Logan," I said and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouu Ella got a good look of her mate in this chapter!! Next chapter is going to be juicyyy. I got excited just writing about it ;). Until next time my little nuggets!