Held Hostage

- Y/n's POV -

Wh-where am I? Huh? Where is this place?  I looked around the dark room, sensing the unfamiliarity. The only source of light was coming from the hanging lightbulb above me. I look down and realised my hands were tied up and so were my legs. 

HELLO? SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!  I screamed in my mind, but only muffled shrieks came out. My skin stung as the tape pulled out my facial hair while I moved it around. A door swung open from the corner of my eye, I couldn't see who it was since whoever tied me up fixed me to one position. The heavy footsteps of biker boots could be heard, inching closer and closer.

"Y/n! My friend!" the latter startled me. Patting my back harshly in the process of doing so.

I looked up towards the man and I felt the pit in my stomach. That gut wrenching feeling when you realised how wrong and sick this is. I can't believe Hanbin kidnap me, and how did anyone not see him? He stepped closer to me and slapped my right cheek before ripping off the tape that prevented me from speaking.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS?? THIS IS WAYY TOO FAR HANBIN. LET ME GO!!" I screamed harder than a little girl on her first rollercoaster ride. 

"OoOOoO I'm so scared Y/n. Pfft, pathetic." He spat on me. "Look who's here with you"

The other lights turned on, I could study my surroundings better now. Looks like we might be in his soundproof basement. No one would be able to hear us upstairs. I looked in front of me, to my horror I saw four girls lying on the floor, cold and chained up.

Those four girls were of course: Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo and Lisa. The girls all woke up at the same time, their eyes started to water as we all looked at each other.

"Let them go! They did nothing wrong" I begged Hanbin.

"Hmmm let's see, who should I start with?" Hanbin ignored me. "How about all of them at once! HAHAHA. This is going to be a fun night."

"YOU IDIOT I SAID L- let them go!" My hoarse voice gave up on me, I couldn't scream anymore.

"Shut up!" Hanbin pinched my arm until it bled. I whinced in agony while the girls just sat there crying together.

"Please man...you can hurt me however you want. But don't hurt them please, they did nothing wrong..." I cried.

Hanbin ignored me once again and walked up to the girls to rip off their taped mouth one by one. 

"Let's start this shall we?" Hanbin pulled down the zipper of his pants.

"STOP! PLEASE!" all of them cried.

I gathered up all of my energy to swing my whole body forwards and landed on top of Hanbin. He cried out in pain as we all heard something break.  

"I already asked nicely, now let us go you moron!" I shouted in his ear.

"Okay okay! I will! Relax!" His voice cracked.

I rolled on my back, letting Hanbin free. Hanbin slowly got up, making his way towards the staircase and ran for it. He locked the basement door on us, but at least he won't be here to hurt the girls...

A/n OOoOF short chapter yeah? I am rushing this story a bit cus I want to finish it quickly, this year is going to be really stressful I could tell. It's going to shape my future so I better study hard! 

Sorry for the relatively long hiatus, but be ready to face another one because I might be gone for another couple of weeks to focus on school.

Thanks for the support everyone!