Mystery Romeo

- Y/n's POV -

I woke up, with a sharp pain on the area above my right eyebrow. The bandage didn't completely cover my right eye, yet I could still see. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that I was in a hospital bed, I looked at my left hand; there was a needle attached to a tube, the needle was inserted into my skin.

That's when I realised I wasn't alone, Jennie slowly walked over to me while putting her head down.

"What is this?! What's going on?!? What did you do to me?! I want to go back to my dorm!" I frantically said. I could barely move, it was as if my whole body had shut down.

"Calm down Y/n, there are other patients beside you" Jennie said.

For once, Jennie's acting a little humble...I guess.

"How did I get here??"

Jennie ignored me, yeesh. I guess not all things that are pretty on the outside will be the same on the inside. I fiddled with the name tag on my wrist, I noticed that Jennie was video calling someone. I overheard her conversation,

"Annyeong Jagiya~" Jennie said with her aegyo voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:

Wow! This chapter is shorter than ankle socks. I updated my Hirai Momo Fan Fiction so this one was pretty short. I'll write a longer chapter next time.

I apologize that this chapter was barely a minute, I've been procrastinating lately and I have to get back in game! Imma write a 900+ word chapter for this story next time.

Have a Merry Christmas!