A Change For the Better Pt.1

- Y/n's POV -

I feel like my life is going downhill. I'm so confused about my feelings. Do I hate Jennie or do I like her? It's just that sometimes I would lay awake at night replaying love scenarios about Jennie in my head and would imagine us holding hands together. I think I really love Jennie, but I need to find a way on how to change her impression about me...

I got up from the couch and looked at our front door. In my head, I would imagine Jennie coming back home after the long day. But in reality, I don't think she'll come back until late at night.

...

It's been 5 hours now, I'm starting to get worried...

Ring Ring Ring

I picked up the phone and waited for the caller to talk.

Bold: You Italics: Caller

" Yes hello? Is there anyone there that' knows Miss Jennie Kim? " The Caller Asked

" Uhhh yes umm I am her boyfriend and who's this? " you lied.

" This is Myeondeong Hospital, I am very sorry to deliver this bad news...but right now Miss Jennie Kim is in critical condition " 

" Excuse me? What do you mean? "

" Miss Kim had been one of the unfortunate victims of a major car crash. She has broken her left leg and both arms. Her skull is fractured and she suffered from temporary amnesia "

" A-am-n-nesia? Does that mean she lost all of her memories? Does she still remember me? Please tell me she's alright Doc."

" She has been recovering quite quickly; so by now, most of her memories have come back "

" That's a relief, I'm on my way to the hospital now Doc. Thank you for informing me "

...

I rushed through traffic and quickly parked the car in the basement. The elevator was taking too long so I took the flight of stairs instead.

Finally I reached the Lobby. " Excuse me, please tell me where's Jennie Kim's room is. I need to see her " you panted.

" Alright sir but could we please get some kind of confirmation that you actually know Miss Jennie Kim "

" She's my girlfriend " you answered " Here I even have her number saved on my phone as JenJen❤️ "

A/n: guys I don't know how hospitals work.

...

The receptionist finally gave me Jennie's room number.

I took the elevator to the fifth floor and started to look for her room.

I opened her room door and the sight of her on the hospital bed with wires and medical things attached to her broke my heart.

A/n: part 2 is coming soon guys I gtg board
my flight to the UK now! See ya in London :)

So sorry for the 2 month hiatus.