Pawn on a Chess Board

- Y/n's POV -

It's my first time seeing her smile, I think Jennie's happy today because she probably found another boyfriend. I got up to grab a glass of water, the clumsy person I am; I stubbed my toe on the edge of the kitchen counter. I mentally screamed in pain, but then I heard laughter...not a surprise, of course it came form Jennie.

"Look with your eyes next time, not with your nose" 

"Great advice, I wonder how I'll be able to live without you" Sarcasm, my favourite thing in the whole world.

I went back to my room to get my coat, I was starving and I wanted to grab something to eat. But then I realised... I haven't made a draft for my Essay yet and it's due next week. Oh god, I better start doing it. I cancelled all my plans for the day and started to work on my essay with an empty stomach. I could eat later, this essay is my number one priority at this time.

...

Finally, I've finished the rough draft; I'll edit it later, I need to eat first. I exited my room and walked towards the kitchen, I saw something on the counter. It was a plastic container that was filled with Kimchi Fried Rice, there was a note stuck on the side. It read: " You forgot to eat breakfast, so I decided to be nice for once and make this for you. Enjoy! -J"

I guess Jennie was really in a good mood today. See, I knew it! She does have a nice side. Before I started to gobble all the food up, I decided to thank Jennie. I made my way towards her bedroom door and knocked on it.

Knock Knock Knock

The door opened and Jennie stepped out. 

" Yes, Y/n?"

"Umm, I just want to thank you for the food. I appreciate it" I smiled.

" No problem Y/n, that's the least I could do for you" Jennie Replied

Jennie's actually really nice, I'm surprised.

"Hey Umm, would you like to grab a cup of coffee or something?" I asked

" Sorry but I'm busy with something else." 

" Oh alright."

- Jennie's POV -

I'm just pretending to be nice today as a way to thank him for the "Love" poem he wrote. I could use his poem to get good grades on Poetry, since I'm really bad at it. I guess the only way you can write poetry is if you have empathy for others, I guess I don't have any empathy in me.

I am gonna retype Y/n's Love poem so I could hand it in for my Poetry Class. Thanks Y/n, maybe you are not useless after all ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:

I am really sorry for this short chapter. Thanks for all the support guys c: