Love at First Sight

- Y/n's POV -

I am really nervous since I just transferred Universities from the UK to South Korea. So it makes me a new student.

I already left my suitcase in my dorm, I wonder who's my dorm partner?? 

...

I entered the classroom and as I did, one particular person caught my attention. She had long-dark-brown hair, her eyes were twinkling black, she had a beautiful smile on her face and her eyes narrowed as she smiled. Everything about her was astonishing.

I was so amazed by her existence that I tripped over someone's foot while not looking. Luckily, I landed on my hoodie-filled backpack, it was a soft landing I guess. Everyone in the class started to laugh, great everyone's laughing at me. Good job Y/n! What an impressive first impression.

At this moment I felt like I want to become invisible for the rest of my life; it would be my greatest wish. Surprisingly, the girl I admired earlier didn't laugh; I looked at her, she gave me an 'are-you-okay?' 

I nodded as a reply and got up on my feet. The teacher told me to greet myself and after I did so, he told me to pick a seat. The girl raised her hand, as a signal for me to come sit next to her. I walked towards the table beside her.

"Hi, my name is Kim Jisoo"

"Oh hi Jisoo"

...

It was lunch time, Jisoo grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me towards a table full of girls. "Hey guys, this is a new student at my class his name is Y/n" Jisoo said.

Another person captured my eyes, she also had long-dark-brown hair, a 'resting-bitch' look, plump lips and glistening black eyes. Her fashion style was the opposite of Jisoo's as she wore clothes that gave a street vibe while Jisoo wore colourful outfits that matches her personality.

They all introduced themselves, I found Lisa the most interesting as her forehead was barely visible. But God Damn, Jennie's looking so fine. Every time she got up to throw her rubbish in the trash, I would just admire her strut and outfit.

Every time she takes a sip of her Iced Coffee I would just stare, I felt like a pervert. My heart skips a beat whenever her eyes met mine, I would look away; avoiding any eye contact. Is this how it feels to fall in love?? 

...

It was the end of the day, and I had English for my last lesson. Unfortunately I wasn't in the same class as Jisoo for English, so I felt lonely during the lesson. I looked around the class, hoping to find someone I know and wow what a coincidence. It just happens to be Jennie, I moved my chair closer to her table.

"Hi Jennie!"

"What do you want from me?"

Geez, what's with her attitude. But I thought to myself...deep down, I know Jennie's a good person.

"Well Umm... I-I-I just wanted to say h-h-hello since you're the only person I know here" I stammered.

"Alright, whatever...now please leave me alone" She answered

Wow, what a person. I wonder how a wonderful person like Jisoo could get along with a person like her. I bet they would have many fights.

...

I'm glad the lesson had ended, I can finally go back to my dorm and sleep. 

I finally arrived at my dorm, I unlocked and open the door. It made a creaking sound as the door hinges squeeked, the next thing I saw almost took my breath away. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stepped in and looked around, noticed that someone had their stuff dropped off here too. That must belong to my dorm partner, I am a curious person so I checked the name tag on the bag to see who my partner was.

It felt like my heart stopped beating when I looked at the tag that read "Jennie Kim"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:

What do you think guys? Do you like the concept?

I will make sure I update this story and my Sana FanFic daily.

I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading :)