A Broken Heart

- Y/n's POV -

"Alright class! So today's lesson will be more of a 'freetime' since everyone already finished their assignments. You are all welcome to play any instrument or chat with your friends. But just keep the volume down." Mr. Kang implied.

"WOOHOO MR. KANG YOU'RE THE BEST" Hanbin's group cheered.

"I said keep it down" Mr. Kang chuckled.

I sat back on my desk and pulled my phone out, staring at my lockscreen....I wish I could tell her how I feel.

I looked to the front to see Rosé get up and walk towards the wall of electric guitars

I looked to the front to see Rosé get up and walk towards the wall of electric guitars. She went to pick an all-white one and placed it on the desk. Rosé then walked into then storage room behind me to grab an amplifier and the chord.

I heard grunts coming from the inside and checked to see if she was alright. I opened the door and it closed behind me.

"Do you need any help with that?" I asked.

"N-no I'm fin—Ah!" she shrieked.

The boxes filled with tambourines in the top shelf almost fell on her head as she got up but I grabbed her waist and held her close to me. The box fell onto the ground making an ear-splitting noise and alerting the class outside.

Rosé gently placed her palm on my chest as we stared at each other. It seemed like her eyes twinkled under the dim lighting. I let her go and dusted my pants.

"What's going on here??" Hanbin barged in.

Why out of all the people that would walk in here it would be him.

"Oh w-we were jus—" Rosè got cut off by Hanbin.

"Surprise! Y/n is making out with the new girl."
He sarcastically said. "Aren't you already happy with Jennie or are you still thirsty for more?"

"I don't have feelings for anyone." I muttered.

Hanbin scoffed and walked back to his table.

"Sorry about that. I'll just carry this back to your table." I told Rosé and she just nodded.

I grabbed the black Marshall amplifier and carried it back to where she sat. Rosé quietly followed behind me and thanked me before she took a seat.

I quickly went back to the storage room to clean up the mess I had made and then sat back at my table.

...

"Quiet everyone! Rosé here had asked me if she could perform in front of the class and please give a round of applause for Roseanne Park!" Mr.Kang cheered.

Jisoo and I clapped our hands enthusiastically while everyone just groaned.

"Hi everyone. I'm Rosé—