Hugging her tightly I cried harder and poured all my hurt and pain.

"Are you all right Joy?"

"No I am not. And I am tired of pretending to be when all I want is to die. I can't live without Jungkook, he is the one who has my heart and will hold it forever. He was the one who gave me love without asking nothing back."

"And now he gave you pain." Said Noelle a bit angrily, she was being protective of me.

"No he didn't. I hurt him Noelle. I was the one who broke his heart and made him think that all we had was a lie."

"Why you did that Joy?"

"Because his family is in Seoul and he will go there too. I didn't want to stop him from continuing his life. He will start his master's degree soon."

"Why didn't you talk to him and tell your thoughts but acted like a bitch in front of him? Maybe he would want to have a distance relationship." Asked she confused.

"I had to hurt him so he will be happy there in Seoul, think that I am the bad one and continue his life there. Maybe find another girl." At the end my voice broke and I couldn't speak anymore. It hurts so much thinking of him with someone else but If he is happy, I am happy for him too.

"A long distance relationship would never work Noelle. When people are away things start to fall apart. The trust breaks slowly and there will always be doubts about the loyalty. It can't work because the jealousy gets stronger and the only thing left are the sweet words. But that's not enough, you need real hugs. kisses, and comfort. If I am not there he will seek it to someone near him.
A relationship is like the flower, you must water it  every day in order to flourish."

"You acted right Joy. How is it possible that you always end up convincing me? You wicked girl, you have brainwashed me." Replayed Noelle making me laugh a bit at her last remarks.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Dman it! The alcohol burned in my stomach but not as much as the pain in my heart. Since I have came here in Seoul, it has been my best friend.

The loud music at the club and all the people dancing, hugging and kissing each other were making me sick. I remember how she danced that night at the club and that was enough to make me hard.

Stop it Jungkook !

It seems like every single thing reminds me of my babygirl. I can't sleep at night because all I think about is her, those lips, her curvy body and her soft moans when we made love.

Fuck it! I am fully aroused now just by thinking about Joy.

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand placed  in my thigh.

I pushed her away quickly and send the girl next to me an angry look.

"Come on handsome. Don't stay there alone drinking when we could have fun together." She said in a seductive voice coming closer to me but I avoided her.

She was wearing a skimpy dress that covered nothing, her make up was so exaggerated and her perfume was cheap. A typical girl who goes out for a one night stand.

How different was my Joy. Her conservative outfits,  her soft skin without make up and her soft perfume that I adored so much.

Again my thoughts creep to her. Actually she hasn't left my mind for a second, has been there since the day I first laid my eyes on her.
Returning to the present the girl sitting next to me was bringing me a headache.

"Leave me alone."

"Ohh poor you honey. Someone broke your heart and you are grieving about it. But don't be so harsh I can make you forget everything." She whispered at me.

"Don't you get it? Leave me alone you fucking bitch." I shouted at her and left the club immediately. She was getting on my nerves. Nothing could make me forget my babygirl, it was impossible.

It happens every night that I have been here, but none of this girls ignite the fire in me like my baby does. Only her touch makes me go crazy, other girl's touch disgust me .

You really have bewitched me babygirl. I will be celibate for my whole life now.

Getting on my car I sped up toward my house. Thankfully I had my own apartment because I wasn't in mood to hear my mother's lectures.

Opening the door I saw a shadow  standing at couch. It was dark and I entered slowly till I turned on the lights. As soon as I did so a deafening scream made all the alcohol vanish from my system.

"What the hell are you doing here Jimin? "

"Man you scared the shit out of me." He said.

"How the fuck did you get in?"

"I asked the doorman to open it for me, I told him I was your roommate and lost my key and so on." He shrugged.

"What if I weren't alone? What if I brought a girl?" I was just teasing him because that will never happen.

"Come on man, on that drunken state of yours you can't get it up." He said laughing and I just gazed at him furiously.

"Relax Kookie. I was joking." He teased again.

That endearment remained me how much I loved it when it came form  my girl's lips.

Noticing the sad look on my face he became serious too.

"What? You don't like when I call you like that Kookie?" He said faking a sweet voice.

"Jimin better stop or.." I didn't get to finish because he interrupted me.

"Ok whatever you want Kookie."