But he wasn't looking for a decent ring. He had been looking for the ultimately perfect ring out there for you. It was the longest time Jungkook had ever shopped for something, making even Taehyung tired by the end of his hunting trip. It was also the most expensive thing he ever bought. But it was worth it, he knew he wasn't going to regret his decision.

Jungkook snaps the box shut and looks up to see your delicate figure still resting outside. He takes in a deep breath and lets it out before getting up from his chair and walking outside. A mixture of feelings were rushing through him as he approaches you and nervousness was surprisingly not one of them.

You hear faint crunches of a pair of feet crushing the grass beneath you but don't bother to open your eyes. You're too relaxed and not bothered to check who the pair of feet belonged to until the sunlight disappears. Your eyes slowly flutter open to see Jungkook standing above you, blocking the sun.

"Honeyyy. The sunshine." you whine, shooing him out of the way.

He chuckles, leaning down to align his body with yours. You close your eyes again as the warmth returns to your cheeks. "Am I not your sunshine?" he asks.

A snort escapes you "No, Hobi's my sunshine. Just like everyone else's."

Jungkook pouts at you, propping his elbow up to rest his head on his hand. "But then what am I?"

You squint your eyes, turning your head away from the sun to look at him. "My everything else."

Your boyfriend grins at your adorable words. "You're such a dork, I love you." he finally says.

He cuts off your laugh by placing his soft lips upon yours. His body turns towards you and he pulls on your hips to make you do the same. You rest a hand on his chest as he savors the sweet taste of your lips. The kiss was gentle and loving, filling butterflies in your stomach.

He pulls back before softly pecking your lips. He rubs your thighs as he lovingly looks into your eyes. "I have something I want to ask you."

You eyes light up and you tilt your head to the side, completely oblivious to the type of question he was going to ask. "Yeah?"

"Well-"

Your phone buzzes from underneath you, vibrating in your back pocket. You sigh and roll your eyes. You reach into your back pocket of your jeans and slide out your device. Hyung-woo's name displays on your screen.

Phone calls from your manger to interrupt your time with Jungkook had become a regular thing but it still made you frustrated every time it happened.

"Yes?" You say into the phone.

"Hey, Y/N. I need you to come meet me at the Big Hit building ASAP." his voice sounds through.

Your eyebrows furrow "What for? I thought I had the rest of the day off?"

Jungkook sadly looks down at the grass, knowing by the tone of your voice that you had to leave his side. He was going to have to wait.

"Just come quickly." your manager snaps.

"Alright! I'm coming." you say defensively, surprised by his rare outburst.

You hurriedly got your feet. Big mistake. A sudden head rush spreads through you and you groan and hold onto your forehead. Jungkook is about to ask you if you were okay but you cut him off.

"Sorry, Kookie. Gotta go." you make your back into the house.

Jungkook sits up and calls out "Wait! Noona!"

You spin around, questioningly.

"Wanna go out tonight?"

His question is immediately answered with a quick "Of course!" and a thumbs up. You turn around and continue to walk.