Chapter Forty Four

Kyle's POV

It was so hard for me to agree to change but Twy deserves to see me a better person not that I am too bad but actually she's too good for me. What did I do on Earth to deserve her? Our story is super weird. It could be a movie, a book or a tv series but not real. I remember the first day I saw her beside me on the airplane. I remember how she was so nervous. She was so cute. She was listening carefully to the instructions and precautions. While I was actually listening to her heart beats. But what was I thinking of her that moment? I remember she taking my attention. But when did I really fall in love with her? I definitely admired her the moment I saw her and what proves that, I was almost watching her the whole flight. She was adorable to be honest. I know I was harsh to her. Well a little bit but maybe it was to hide my admiration to her.

Twyla is one of the names I rarely heard. I guess she's the first one I know with this name. I love it anyway. It has a nice tune and it's so soft. I don't know but I like it. I remember lying to her about my name. Oh Gosh I hate these days. I hate these days that made her upset. I was or I am almost the only one she trusts here in this country. I hope I can be the first one she totally trusts in her whole life. But I understand how she is obsessed with her parents and family. It's one of the weirdest things ever. At least to me. I've never felt the same way towards my family. Sometimes I was envying her for that. Yes for loving her family that much. It means they deserve that. They made her love them. They care about her. Or maybe should I envy her family for having a daughter who loves them madly? Why didn't I think the reverse? What if my family envy hers because their daughter loves them that much! Oh I think I should call my mom. I definitely should.

"Where would you sleep? Do you have any other rooms?" Twy's voice cuts off my thoughts.

"No." I lie. Let's play a bit.

"Really? Isn't it too big to just have one room?" She puts her hand on her waist. I love her.

"Yeah, but I thought one room is enough for a guy and his girl."

"Who's the girl?" She raises one eyebrow.

"You, if you don't mind." I smirk.

She huffs. "Ky don't play it with me."

"Ky?" No one has ever called me that before.

"Yeah Ky do you like it?" She smiles the widest. Her teeth are perfect. Definitely they should be, she cleans them three times a day.

"I love it." Ky. Sounds good.

"Okay then Ky, where are you doing to sleep?" She plays with her hair. I want to play with her hair so much. If she just lets me.

"I'm joking. I will go. You definitely have a couch out side. Good night." She gives me her back and heads to the door.

"Oh wait." I jump out to reach her. I hold her arm.

"We could share the bed together. As you see it's big and"

"Happy dreams." She cuts me off and tries to push my hand away. My stubborn.

"Okay Twy sleep here then. I'll sleep in the other room."

"You've another room then? I knew it." Her eyes are so challenging. Her voice sounds like as if she won the gold middle. How cute is this girl!

"Yes, I was lying. I'm sorry because I just wanted to sleep close to you." I throw my arms in the air. "Twy sleep with me.You give me safety." I stare at her adorable eyes. She's so concentrating.

"You know, I should be the mother and you the son then. But I am sorry little boy Ky. I won't be able to sleep with you tonight. I should sleep with your dad honey." She kisses my cheek.

"You know. Mom did that before. When I was like 16 I used to have nightmares daily. It was horrible actually. I asked her to sleep with me and she said that the mom should sleep next to the dad. I don't know if I should blame her or not because I didn't tell her about my nightmares. I used to pretend I'm so strong. I didn't want to show any weakness. But she wasn't always there for me. She was but not the way I wanted her to be." She was so concentrating to every word I say. I feel she really got in the mood already. "But she was good. I mean maybe the problem was with me. I'm sure." I really need to change the subject now. I guess I sounded so desperate, didn't I?

"Ky, I'm sorry. Kyle, I think the problem is really with you. Why do you even remember that to your mom? The only problem is that you don't love your parents sincerely because if you did, you wouldn't even remember this situation. You think that all the families don't have fights and they should be perfect? You even said you didn't tell her about your nightmares. You said you wanted to just show your strength and hide your weakness. It's up to you but at least you should have been yourself with your mom, dad, the ones you live with. It's so hard to always pretend. You're talking as if no one knows you. No one knows the real you. It's hard." She shakes her head. I guess I disappointed her. I'm stupid. But if she is right and I was never real with anyone, I want her to be the first and only one I'm all myself with.

"Kyle?" She calls out. She looks a little bit afraid. Maybe she thought her words hurt me.

"Yes." I shrug. I'm thinking if she is really right but I don't think so. Yes I don't open up easily to people but I can be myself around the people I trust. How many people I trust in my life?

"Did my words annoy you?" She twists her hands together.

"No. I was just thinking if you're right." I rub her hands for comfort. She didn't say anything wrong and even if she says, I don't want her to feel afraid from my reaction so we could have a kind of communication. It's healthy for any relationship. Relationship? Will we be together till we have a relationship? Oh God!

——————————————————

Thank you all for reading. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Let me know how you think of the story so far. Just few chapters left. Yaaaay!!