Chapter Ten

I walk a good amount. I try to look for anywhere I can stay in. All the shops are closed and I can't go anywhere. I stand in front of a bar. At least there are people. I may ask a girl to take me to her place for just tonight at least.

I enter the bar. It's fill of smoke, laughter, drunk people and music. I think it's the first time I enter a bar. I wish it's the last though. I'm now forced to.

“Hi, can I talk to you?” I whisper to a red haired girl. She immediately stands up from the table and throws the cigarette that she was smoking.

“What did you say?” she asks.

“Can you let me sleep in your home just for today? I'm new here in New York.” I say. I am wondering if she even hears me. The music is so loud.

“What?” she eyes me up and down. I don't blame her. I should be the drunk one because I came here. How could I do that to myself! Ask a random girl in a bar? It's not me.

“You can get any guy from here.” she laughs.
“But you need changes. Remove this jacket, no you need to remove your whole clothes and I will give you a dress and makeup to wear. You're beautiful, I am sure you will-”

“No, thank you.” I run away from her outside the bar. Oh God.

No way, I will return back to Nial. But I will sleep with him in the same room? I've no other options.

I walk back to the Hilton. It takes me half an hour.

I ask the reception girl about Nial's room. Thank God she remembers me.

“I have no idea why you all call him Nial.” she says to me. 

I knot my eyebrows. I choose to not comment but I don't know what she means by it.

“I don't really understand.” I say, honestly.

“R23. His room.” she says before she smiles.

“Okay, thank you.” I say and leave.

I go on the elevator. I finally reach his room.

I knock on his room door. I hope he answers me. I know he is asleep now but I have nowhere. It's freezing and terrible outside.

I knock hardly this time.

“Hey.” he calls harshly from inside before he unlocks the door. He is shirtless. Oh my God!

“You then?” he smirks at me. Of course he will tease me the whole time.

“Okay, I just...I don't know....well I didn't find anywhere.” I finally admit.

He chuckles.

“But I took my offer back.” he says with his charming sharp voice.

“Really? Fine then.” I make my way to leave but he holds my arm quickly.

“Come on.” he smirks. His touch is soft and his look is attractive. I can't fight my smile anymore. His hair is wet and he smells perfume. I've no idea why he puts perfume before he goes to sleep. He's wearing a blue short.

I sit on the edge of the bed. I'm too tired to stand for anymore.

“Don't think I am gonna sleep with you in the same room.” I tell him.

“So, you are going to kick me out then?”

“No, don't worry. First I want you to know that I agreed because I am forced to.” I sigh.

“Okay take the bed. I'll take the floor.” he says interrupting me.

“Secondly I will sleep in the bathroom and you will sleep in your lovely bed.” I ignore him.