Chapter Sixty five

Kyle paid for the dress and we exit the store. I still can't believe what he did inside.

"You liked it right?" He asks heading to the car.

"I do. Uhm I just didn't like what you did." I say awkwardly.

"And what did I do? Any guy would do more than what I did." He stares at me up and down. "Lucky me." He mutters.

Oh my God. I want to cry now. Maybe cry from happiness. I don't know I have mixed feelings. He always makes me uneasy.

"But you liked it? I mean the dress?"

"Twyla, all I am thinking of is how I will resist you for the rest of the day." He shakes his head. Oh my God. He always makes me blush.

"Thank you. I mean thank you for the dress." I ride into the car.

"No need. You will pay for the rest of the day." He shrugs and starts the car.

"What?" I roll my eyes and he just chuckles.

"Where will you take me?" I ask innocently.

"Wait for it."

Kyle is actually my dream man. Everything would attract me to a man is literally in him.

"Kyle, I love you." I say without even realizing.

"I know." He nods. Such an arrogant.

"What about you?" I raise one eyebrow.

"I am in love with you. I think my word is more deeper."

"I know." I nod. "I know that you are in love with me." I add.

"Too confident?" He smirks.

"Yes, just like you." I roll my eyes.

"Such a kid." He chuckles.

A car suddenly appears in front of us.

"Oh my God." I scream. Kyle stops the car but it was a bit late. We crashed.

"Are you okay?" Was is the last thing I remember hearing.

I open my eyes and look around. No one is here. I am in an empty room. It's dark and I can see the canola in my hand.

"What is going on?" I yell.

A nurse came.

"You made an accident two days ago." She checks on my blood pressure which was normal I guess.

"Two days ago??? Where is Kyle?"

"Kyle? I don't know. No one came with you." She shrugs and leaves.

"Don't leave me." I shout but she left.

"Twyla."

"Twyla."

"Don't leave me." I open my eyes to see Kyle staring at me.

"Was it a nightmare?" He asks.

"Yes, I think so." I say trying to figure out what happened.

"I am with you. I won't leave you honey." Kyle assures me. I don't know why I hate him now as if he really left me in the hospital.

"It felt like real oh my God." I breathe. "Kyle, will you ever leave me?" He already answered that question but I don't know why I need to hear it from him.

"You aren't sure?" He knots his eyebrows. I know he may think I am crazy now.

"I am. But I get nightmares. It's not the first time by the way. I had one before, you forgot my name." I look at my hands. I don't know why I am saying that now. He is taking me out and everything is alright but I have to destroy every single nice moment. I hate myself.

"Forgot your name?" He chuckles. "I am not that old." He shakes his head.

"That was not what I mean. You mistaken my name." I blink. "Like as if I'm not that important to you."

"I think you have to cover yourself well before you sleep." He teases.

"I don't wanna be silly and destroy this moment for us." I say, looking away from his gaze.

"No honey, never mind. You already did." He laughs.

"One last question, do you really love me?"

"One last question, do I look like I don't?"

"No joking." I shake my head.

"Twyla, I wanna marry you. You understand that or not? Twyla you're too good for me. I don't know why you.." He stops.

"I What?" I stare at his eyes. I want to listen to him.

"You are not confident of yourself. Why you always doubt my love to you? Twyla, if I don't love you, believe I wouldn't have asked to marry you. Marriage is not my type. You know how many times mom told me to marry any of the chicks her friends have. Marriage was something so far away from me. I couldn't believe I may be a husband or a dad one day. You taught me a lot. And the most important thing you taught me is how to love. Your love to your dad and mom was something amazing to me. I have never loved my parents the way you love yours. I learned so many things from you. I learned how to be a good person. I learned how to be a human."

I stare at his adorable eyes as he says every word. These glossy eyes made me melt. I love him.

"Maybe I thought I would never date someone like you. Actually you were so far away from me. You drank, stayed up the night, had girls. Well you did everything I would have never and will never do." I take a breath. "And with all that, I loved you. I loved you so much. You made me break my rules. Well not all of them but still." I look away. "I still remember everything as if it was yesterday."

"But there's a very important rule that you didn't break." He looks at me with lust in his eyes. Oh my God. What does he mean? He's such a bitch.

"If I didn't break it, then I will not." I say and look away. I don't wanna him see me blushing like this.

"Will you marry me now?" He clears out all my thoughts.

I just smile awkwardly.

"Twyla, I can't help it. I thought I would tolerate more but no. I want you."

"I told mom and-"

"Tell them the wedding will be today." He gives me his phone.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him.

"Yes." Kyle touches my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.

I'm back. The end of this book is pretty soon.

Please don't forget to comment, like and share.

Also should I enter wattys2021? Encourage me.