Chapter 26

After ordering, Aliza and Shylla then went back to where the girls where.

"Hey guys, you can't believe what just happened while we were waiting in line." Shylla says.

"Shylla, don't you da-" but before Aliza could finish her sentence, Shylla spoke up.

"She saw 'the guy'."

"What do you mean 'the guy'?" Kacey said in a confused tone.

"OH MA GAHD!!!! Is it Nnnnnn-" Chelsea said.

"Yep, and to think he gave me one of his business cards...." Aliza said, remembering what had happened a few minutes ago.

"HE WHAT!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY MEET UP!!!!!" Jhanmy said.

"I have an idea. What if we invite him to the reunion? Then she can spend time with ya know." Shylla said.

"That's a really good idea. Then at the same time, we can meet them to see who they are." Alyanna says.

"I'm already excited....... I CANT WAIT TIL I GET TO TEASE YOU BACK FOR TEASING ME ABOUT NAMJOON!!!!" Kacey said, jumping up and down while pointing at Aliza.

Shylla then told Kacey to calm down. Then a few minutes later, the food had finally arrived.

"Just in time, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." Aliza said.

"I swear, you're the best people I've met in my whole entire life...." Aliza says while smiling at everyone.

With the Boys

The boys were just laying around until they were called to Bang PD Nim's office.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Bang PD Nim said from the other side of the door.

The boys then entered and where told to sit down by Bang PD Nim.

"So I called you here to tell you some good news." Bang PD Nim said while smiling at the boys.

"What is it Bang PD Nim?" Namjoon said.

"I've been noticing that you boys are slugging around, looking bored and lonely. So I decided we'd do something for your 2-week break." Bang PD Nim said, then he handed an envelope to Namjoon.

"What's this?" Namjoon said, in a confused tone.

"Just open it." Bang PD Nim said.

Namjoon then opened the envelope, and was surprised to see....

"SEVEN TICKETS THAT ARE HEADING TO THE PHILIPPINES!!!"

Everyone then looked at Bang PD Nim as if he was a superhero.

"Can we hug you?" Jimin says to Bamg PD Nim.

"Yeahhh..... No."

"Oh, ok. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH BANG PD NIM!!!!" Jimin said while jumping up and down from happiness.

"That's all I wanted to tell you, and by the way....... we're leaving tomorrow morning at 6:00 Am so you boys better get up early." Bang PD Nim said.

After the boys got back to the dorm, they all started packing immediately.

"WERE GOING TO PHILIPPINES!!!" Jin shouted, then was later joined by all the other boys.

Back to the Girls

After enjoying their lunch at Jollibee(again, pls sponsor me.), the girls decided on visiting the venue tomorrow to check out how it would be decorated.

"Guys, I'll call em now to let em know about the event." Aliza said taking out her phone from her pocket.

"OHOHOH GO ALIZA!!!" Jhanmy said chanting it until someone started speaking.

???:Hello?
A:Hi ??? I was wondering if you were free this Friday
???: Yep I am, what's up?
A:Nothin, I was gonna ask if you wanna come to a reunion party me and my friends were arranging
???: Sure, why not?
A:Great! I'll text you the details.
???:Okay!!!
~call ended~