Chapter 20

The girls have safely arrived to Philippines. The first thing they thought to do was call the boys and tell them that they have arrived safely.

"Hey, any of you wanna volunteer on calling one of the boys?" Asks Jhanmy.

"Nope, too lazy too." Marie replies back.

"Ehh... Same here." Says Jhanmy and the other 4 girls.

"I'll do it!" Kacey says to the other girls.

"Ayeee! I think our Kacey misses Namjoonie! This had been my OTP since the freakin start!" Aliza says while fangirling inside, AND out.

The others roll their eyes at her, but at the same time teasing Kacey about it.

"STOP IT... Ok, FINE I do miss him....... but just a LITTLE bit." Kacey says making sure to emphasize the word 'little'.

Kacey then takes out her phone and starts to scroll through her contacts, but couldn't be able to find Namjoon's number.

"Well, Fudge. I forgot to get his number." Kacey says while starting to groan out of frustration.

"How the actual Fuck did you forget to get YOUR own BOYFRIEND'S number..." Alyanna says, obviously annoyed.

"Don't we have PD-nim's number?" Shylla said as she put down one luggage bag from the conveyer belt.

"You can hear that from over there?" Aliza says, with a slightly disgusted face.

"I eavesdrop involuntarily." Shylla answers as she starts looking for PD-nim's number.

"But we're in Philippines, don't you need to change your phone's SIM card?" Kacey wondered.

Suddenly, Shylla pulls out her other phone from her pocket, giving it a little spin.

"Huwaw, Rich Kid." Marie reacted.

Shylla chuckled and dialed PD-nim's number.

*Ringing*

"Ah, Good afternoon, PD-nim!"

[Uh, Shylla... it's evening.]

"Oops, I forgot. It's already evening there..."

[Well, no problem Shylla. But anyways why are you calling me?]

"Well we were just calling to tell you and the boys that we have arrived to Philippines safely."

[Oh, well remember to be safe and have fun!]

"Thanks PD-Nim, and I was also wondering could you send me Namjoon's number?"

[For what reason would you need his number?]

"Just In case we have an emergency going on."

[If you girls have an emergency why bother calling Namjoon when you can call me for emergencies immediately?]

"Well PD-Nim, it's actually not for me but for Kacey."

[Oh ok, sure I'll send it to her immediately and tell the boys that you girls have arrived there safely.]

"Thanks PD-Nim, Take care!"

*Beep*

"So what did PD-Nim say?" Kacey asked Shylla.

"Well all you have to do is wait for Namjoon's number." Shylla replies.

"Wait... What? He'll send me Namjoon's number?" Kacey says full of excitement.

"Yeah Yeah, thank me later. For now we have to go find a taxi. I'm sweating already, it's SO hot in here."Shylla replied while fanning herself with her hand.

"Yup, NO KIDDING I think I'm melting here." Aliza says.

"Well what are we standing here for? Go grab your luggages and bags, lets go!" Jhanmy says, picking up her bags.

The other girls then got their luggages and bags. They headed outside the airport to look for a taxi.

"Wait I just realized...... how will SEVEN of US fit in ONE taxi?" Marie says.

"Oh yeah, well then let's look for the person in charge of the vans." Alyanna says.

Soon the girls found the person in charge of the vans and decided to rent one for the time they'd stay at Philippines.

"Um excuse me but may we rent a van?" Chelsea says to the person in charge.

"Sure, but for how many people?" The person in charge says to Chelsea.

"Um about 7 people." Shylla says.

"Ok, let me just call one for you then." The person says while smiling at the girls.

"Thanks, but how much will it cost?" Marie asks.

"5,000 pesos all in all." Says the person in charge.

"Ok, here😊" Shylla says handing the payment to the person in charge.

At the same time, the van finally arrives and the girls headed to their hotel.

———————-—————————————————

Author's Note

Well sorry if I haven't been updating....
School activities are hectic....
Well at least it's almost the end of the school year. So I am very happy...
Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter...
Like.... Vote..... Comment..... Share.....
I'd gladly appreciate it!!!
I'll make another chapter soon.

Bye!!!...... FOR NOW

- Author😏😏