Chapter 15

Dear Readers,
Im sorry I havent been posting a while...
Wifi sucks at my home,for the past few, weeks. So here is a chapter to
make up for the lost time.. Thx to ThisKid404 thx child!!
-ya one and only Author

Namjoon was now getting sweaty as a whole one minute passed. A sudden warm breathe was felt on his nape.He turned his head and found Kacey laying her head on his shoulder.

"You ok Kacey?" He asks her.
"Eh Im fine.... I guess." She replies back.
"Are you sure?"

"Just- Just don't mind me!" She answers.

Outside the closet... 5 minutes left.

"Guys... Is is really worth listening to?" An apparently bored Yoongi asked.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Shylla, Aliza, and Jhanmy were listening with their ears glued onto the closet door.

No one answered from them.

"I SWEAR TO GOD THESE BITC-" Jin stopped Yoongi's mouth from letting out those filthy words.

Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes before understanding Jin's action.

"Shut up, Yoon-" A delayed answer— about maybe a minute after Yoongi's rage, from Aliza was disrupted by Jhanmy.

"Just don't..."

Inside the closet... 4 minutes left.

Namjoon and Kacey were separated. One side of the closet for each.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Namjoon made sure and shortened the distance between them, his face close enough to Kacey's cheek for Kacey to feel his breath.

"Yeah. Yes. Yep." Kacey lied.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"FINE! You.. Are... So PERFECT! You're so caring and handsome! Your dimple is so... I JUST LOV-" Kacey stopped, not because she purposely did.

Namjoon kissed her.

"I love you, too." Namjoon calmly said as soon as he broke the kiss.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH." They heard fanboys and fangirls scream... Passionately.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?! I'M DYING!" Aliza expressed every single emotion she felt.

"Ayo, hitman bang introduces... 100 ways to die." Shylla tried to expand the hilarious sight of Aliza's red face... When she's also fangirling inside.

"Shut up, Shylla..." Alyanna kept her chill, literally.

The screams lasted for... 2 minutes. They didn't even notice that it was already time for Namjoon and Kacey to get out of the closet.

"HALLELUJAH!" The extra Taehyung and Jungkook opened the closet doors together.

Namjoon's face was still close to Kacey, to the point their foreheads and noses were touching.

Jin knelt in front of them, smirking. "You guys done already?"

Namjoon noticed him and scratched his nape while chuckling embarrassingly.

"Uhm... Y-Yep." Kacey stuttered her answer.

They went out of the closet. They stretched their limbs out because of the cramp space they were in.

"Sooo, are you guys official already?" Aliza assured.

Namjoon and Kacey looked at each other and shrugged— not knowing the most accurate answer.

"Mmmm... Maybe?" Namjoon answered.

"WE'RE TAKING THAT AS A 'YES'!" Taehyung screamed childishly as he teased.

"Yah! She's turning red! KACEY IS TURNING RED." Shylla stated the obvious.

They faced a lot of teases that day.