Chapter 24

After the pool incident, the girls decided to go back to their hotel room before anyone else had the chance to get hurt.

"I SWEAR TO GOD ALIZA NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Kacey shouted immediately as they got in the hotel room.

"IM SORRY OKAY, ALYANNA WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO DO IT THOUGH!! SO DON'T BLAME ME CAUSE SHE WAS THE PERSON WHO STARTED IT. AND ONE MORE THING, I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING SO CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"
Aliza angrily shouted before storming out  of the living room , heading to the bedrooms.

"So, who wants to go and grab some food???" Shylla says, trying to break the tension in the room.

"Not now Shylla, not now." Alyanna says.

With the boys

"I wonder what they're doing right now."
Namjoon said, low-key thinking about Kacey.

"They're probably having fun right now, while we're here just slugging around."
Jin says standing up to go to the kitchen.

" You guys are, while I'm going out to buy food. JIN WANNA COME?" Hoseok said, but shouted the last part so Jin could hear it.

Jin being Jin, he immediately barged into the living room holding a bag of chips and a bottle of Coca-Cola.

"Wait for me..... I was just trying to find some food. Wait, let me go grab my coat and a pair of shoes, then we can go." Jin said while walking up the stairs, still carrying the food with him.

"Anyone else wanna come?" Hoseok says glancing at the other members.

No one replied.....

A minute has passed.....
2 minutes have passed....
5 minutes have passed.....

Hoseok just felt awkward with no one answering his question, quick to think he just said "JIN WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG UP THERE!!!"

"IM COMING, I JUST HAD TO FIND MY  COAT!!!" Jin responded while walking down the stairs, holding a......... pink coat matched with a pair of baby pink combat boots.(tbh..... pink is such a nice color on Jin.... like bruh, I cant even get clothes that suit me😩)

"Why did I choose you to accompany me???" Hoseok says, feeling slightly weirded out by the amount of pink Jin was wearing, even if he was used to it.

"Let's go...... I'm hungry already." Jin replies, very typically.

"Uuuggghhh..... whatever, let's just go already." Hoseok says, grabbing the car keys then immediately walking out the front door.

Back to the Girls

"Kacey, you know that Aliza's very sensitive...... why'd you still do it?" Jhanmy says, with a concerned tone in her voice.

"It just got out of hand, I was so pissed to the point that I forgot about her being sensitive. I'm sorry......" Kacey says, feeling guilty.

"You shouldn't be saying that to me. Now go to Aliza and do what you have to do." Jhanmy says standing up to go check out the other members.

Kacey then stood up and walked into the room extending to the bedroom. She saw Aliza lying on the bed, playing with her phone.

Slightly hesitating, she walked to the side of the bed, and sat on it.

"Hey Aliza, Ummmm........ Im.... sorry....... for what I did earlier...
I have come for peace." She said, scared to what Aliza would reply with.

"I guess I'm sorry too, I was too sensitive about the situation. And I was having too much fun, not realizing someone may get hurt. I'm really sorry." Aliza said, while putting her phone down beside her and sitting up.

Kacey was quite surprised, because when Aliza's usually scolded she won't be talking to anyone as if they didn't exist.

"Since we're done solving this problem, should we go check the others out?" Kacey says, standing up.

"Yeah, I'm bored just playing with my phone anyways." Aliza says, standing up to go to the other room.

When Kacey and Aliza came to the other room, they were surprised by some sudden news that came from Shylla.

"Bro, we've got all the invitations sent out to our whole batch. So far we have 15 people who approved of coming."

"Really? Who may those 15 be?" Kacey asked, quite curious.

"So far, there's; Anne, Nicole, Kimberlie, Charlaine, Dyre, Jasmine, Erin, Eureeca, Gineza, Chelzea.... uh... Jana, Jhana, Ysa, Sofia, and............. HERMIEEEE!!!!!" Shylla said, starting monotone  up til she saw Hermione's   name.

"So.... what now??? We know that 15 people approved pf coming, we just need the other 8." Aliza said.

"We COULD dm them, but did they change their name on messenger or not???" Marie says, standing up.

"Yeah, so for now..... we'll wait but just incase, I'll check if they still use their old accounts." Shylla says logging on to her laptop.

"Well then, it's settled. We'll wait for the rest of the afternoon, and if by tomorrow they still don't respond, then we'll just try to dm them." Jhanmy says, before heading into the room to relax.

"Can we go eat now?" Aliza says, holding onto her stomach.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too. Do you guys wanna come?" Kacey says.

"Sure."
"Yay!!! FOOD"
"I guess so."
"Yup, I'll join in."

"DID SOMEONE SAY FOOD?!?!" Jhanmy says, barging into the living room.

"Yup, we're going out to eat. Wanna come?" Marie says, picking up her shoes from the rack.

"YES YES YES YES YES!!! ANYTHING FOR FOOD!!!" Jhanmy says, jumping up and down in excitement.

The girls then got their shoes, and headed out to eat.