Chapter 8

With Marie and Jimin

"Erm... So how are you today?." Jimin asked Marie softly– too soft for Marie to hear.

"Huh?" Marie asked.

"Oh? N- nothing. Let's just go to the tower..." Jimin stuttered as he answered.

Marie mouthed an okay, head down, and took a deep breath afterwards.

After an awkward minute, Marie decided to speak. "Jimin?", still with her head down.

He didn't answer.

She looked at her right to see people walking pass her and her anxiety. She started to look everywhere.

"Jimin? "Where are-"

"Hey Marie, want some?" The grilling food's smoke revealed Jimin holding two bags. Marie assumed it was food since the pork's smell was too obvious.

"Jimin! I miss you alr- I mean..." Marie stopped herself from the cheesy line; something that a savage person like Marie would never say.

"YAH! Why did you leave me!" Good enough. Marie scolded him.

"I guess that's a 'no' then." Jimin teased.

"I like to have some but... Why did you leave me without asking permission?" Marie tried to be calm but instead she seemed mad.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me so I just walked to the food court quietly. But hey, at least I gave you food!" Jimin handed out the bag with meat, revealing his eye smile.

Cute.

Marie mouthed out. Jimin understood it and smiled showing his teeth.

Marie shook her head so they can move on from the awkward silence.

"Can we go to the tower now?" Marie changed the subject.

"Of course. As long as you're here with me." Jimin said.

"Huh?" Marie pretended to be confused  but Marie just wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"N-nothing. Let's go." Jimin said as he subconsciously grasped Marie's hand and took her to the tower.

---

"Here we are. The nic-" Jimin welcomed Marie to the view from the tower but was cut off because of the apparently excited Marie.

"The BEST view I have seen in my whole entire life!" She ran to the railing and felt the cold wind pass through her.

Jimin smiled while looking at her. "Yep, best thing, too." He softly said.

After a 10 minute silence because of Marie spacing out into the air and being astonished, Marie spoke.

"Oh sorry for spacing out for a long while."

"It's okay. I like it when you're happy." Jimin honestly said as he rested his arms on the railings. Their lips slightly curved upwards.

"Thank you, Jimin- for showing me this." Marie said shyly.

Marie wasn't always a soft person but Jimin can only make her go soft anytime.

"No problem." Jimin smiled again.

Jimin sneaked behind Marie. His hands snaked around Marie's waist and rested his head on Marie's shoulder while swaying slightly. The pink tint on their cheeks didn't leave them.

"I will remember this moment... with you." Jimin whispered.

Marie's cheeks turned darker and now a red tint.

They cuddled until the tower closes.