Chapter 11

With Chelsea and Hoseok

"Yah! Do you even know where we are going?" Chelsea was shocked at Hoseok's harsh action and serious expression.

Hoseok didn't answer a word. He continued pulling Chelsea to his destination.

Hoseok suddenly stopped in the middle of the unusually empty street.

Chelsea was confused but didn't bother to ask because she thought that Hoseok is somewhat mad at him.

Hoseok turned to Chelsea. "Uhm, do you want some K-BBQ?" Hoseok asked with a wide smile.

Bipolar much? Chelsea thought.

She was wondering so much about Hoseok's sudden change of mood that he himself was creeped out a little bit.

"U-uh, Earth to Chelsea..." He waved his hand in front of her.

Chelsea finally got her conscience back. "Huh? Oh... Yeah sure!" Her lips curved upwards slightly.

Hoseok's hand is still gripped tightly onto Chelsea's wrist. He noticed it and removed his grip.

"Oh sorry." He scratched the back of his neck.

"It's oka- um..." Chelsea gulped at Hoseok's sudden action— his fingers interlaced with hers. Chelsea covered the bottom half of her face to hide her flustered expression.

They finally arrived at the restaurant.

"Table for?" One of the staff members asked.

"Just two, thanks." Hoseok answered.

"A table for a date, then." The man assumed and found a table for them.

Both of them were too shy to correct the lad.

"Ah, Hoseok?" Chelsea broke the silence as she looked up from her phone.

Hoseok hummed curiously.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

Hoseok was still confused. "No... Why?"

"You seemed mad a while ago."

Hoseok chuckled cheekily embarrassed.

"And why are you so perfect?" She whispered very softly while her chin was resting on her palm.

Hoseok heard it. "Ask that to yourself."

They both blushed.

Their staring contest was disturbed as the food was served.

Chelsea was craving so much, if you only saw her plate.

She looked at Hoseok's plate. Only half of his meal was eaten. She looked up at Hoseok, elbows on the table while holding his Samsung Note and covering his face with it.

"Hey Hoseok, you only ate half of your meal." Chelsea stated the obvious.

He didn't answer. He was too busy doing something on this phone.

"Are you drawing a picture of me?" Chelsea asked.

"Nooooo... Maybe?" Hoseok teased.

"Yah!" She grabbed his phone and saw a picture of herself with panda ears.

"Oh... Heh. Sorry, you may have it." Chelsea apologized.

"It's not yet done. I'll send it to you when it's complete."

"Okie." Chelsea smiled widely while a pink tint appeared on her cheeks.