Chapter 25

The girls decided to eat at Jollibee(sponsor me pls.).But  while they were in the van, Shylla said something that she would never (ever) regret.

Seating arrangements:
Last Row: Chelsea|Marie
Middle Row: Aliza|Kacey|Alyanna
Passenger Seat: Jhanmy
Driver's Seat: Shylla

"IM YOUR FRIEND IM JOLLIBEE!!!"

Then Aliza too, started singing along.
"Im Yor FrIEND im JolLibeE"

"ERIINN EULIM!!!!" Jhanmy then started chanting.

"Huwat is you saying?" Marie says.

"I don't know what they're saying either." Chelsea says right after Marie.

"Speaking of Erin, was she one of the people who said yes?"Kacey says, looking up from her phone.

"I only told it to you like what? 30 minutes ago....... How can you forget it THAT easily?" Shylla says, lowkey annoyed.

"Lol, I wasn't listening anyways so......" Kacey says while rolling her eyes.

"Yep Kacey, Erin is coming. So don't worry much cuz we're here to have fun, Okay?" Jhanmy says, looking behind her to smile at Kacey.

"Who'll be the one to order?" Chelsea asks.

"Shylla."
"Yep."
"Ohohoho, I don't want to so let Shylla do it. K thanks."
"Let Shylla do it."

"Okay then, it's settled. Shylla, you'll order for us." Jhanmy says.

"Why do I have to do this. Why can't you guys do it yourselves." Shylla says in a very pissed off tone.

"We voted, and you're the majority's vote so..... yeah." Alyanna says.

Shylla didn't have the choice, so she just took the orders of the other girls and asked Aliza to go with her.

"Why me? I'm too lazy to do that.... Can't you just pick another person?" Aliza says, while "trying" to be dragged by Shylla out of her seat.

"No, I chose you so you better go with me or else I'll make your spicy chicken down to only once piece." Shylla says, trying to threat Aliza.

"NOOOO!!!!! PLEASE DONT I'LL COME WITH YOU I PROMISE." Aliza says, thinking her life was about to end.

Aliza and Shylla then headed to the cashier to order, but suddenly Aliza saw someone that she didn't want to see.

"Shylla, can I go back.... please?" Aliza says begging Shylla to let her be.

"No..... I would really reduce your chicken down to one piece if you complain any further." Shylla says to Aliza.

"But Shylla....... look behind you." Aliza says, glancing at the person from time to time.

Shylla then decided to look behind her, and she only understood why Aliza wanted to go back once she looked behind her.

"OOOOHHH..... Isn't that-" Shylla was saying but then was cut off by Aliza speaking.

"YES, Shylla, it is now shut up."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I still can't believe you aren't over it yet." Shylla says while raising her hands in defeat.

"That was over what-5 years ago?" Aliza says.

"Yep, 5 years ago. But I still wonder why you aren't over it yet." Shylla says.

"I AM over it. I just can't believe that I used to..... you know." Aliza says, cringing at herself.

"Mhmm, and you couldn't  stop thinking about it....." Shylla says, remembering what had happened 5 years ago.

"I know, I know. But I'm over it...... I think." Aliza says.

"It's too obvious you aren't. So why don't I take care of this." Shylla says suddenly turning back to the stranger.

"Hi there, my friend here was wondering if you know her or not." Shylla says.

"Ummm...... I think I've seen her before." ??? replies back to Shylla.

"You met her about 5 years ago." Shylla says.

"Oh! Now I remember. I used to be choir mates with her." ??? says, remembering the past.

"Hey there! Long time no see. You changed a l-lot over 5 years." Aliza says, smiling at ??? yet feeling very nervous.

"Yeah, I remember you. You changed a lot too! You look even prettier now." ??? says, making Aliza flustered.

"Hehe, t-thanks I guess. Well, we're next in line. So maybe we could see each other again so we could catch up?" Aliza says.

"Yeah, sure thing. Here's my number so we could schedule a meet up sometime." ??? says while giving Aliza a card. 

"Okay thanks, hope to see you soon." Aliza says.

"Yeah, hope to see you soon too." ??? says.