Chapter 22

The girls went on with the planning of the reunion.

"Where should the location be?" Marie asked

"It SHOULD be at a restaurant." Aliza said,happily thinking about a buffet of all kinds of food.

"No, let's book it at a resort!!" Shylla said

"IT SHOUPD BE AT A RESTAURANT!! CAUSE FOOD IS LIFE!!"

"NO,IT SHOULD BE AT A RESORT!! CAUSE THEN IT'LL BE MORE FUN THERE"

"Ya'll REALLY need to chill about this, so why don't we vote on it instead... " Chelsea said.

Unfortunately for Aliza, only 2 girls voted for the restaurant while the rest voted for the resort.

"Now my dream of being at a buffet is gone...." Aliza says frowning at the loss of her dream.

"See, I told ya so !!! People would love the resort" Shylla exclaimed.

"Let's start on our guest list then." Marie said.

"YSABELA SHOULD BE INVITED!!" Shylla and Alyanna shouted simultaneously.

"...o..k.. , add ysa." Chelsea said

" INVITE ANNE, NICOLE, CHA,DYRE, and JANA TOO!!!" Aliza shouts.

"Yo, don't worry, I'll be inviting all our batch mates anyways so..... Chill....." Shylla says, trying to calm the girls.

"Ok, but I have another question...." Alyanna says, "Should we invite our......mentors/teachers???"

"Oh yeah.....should we??" Kacey says squirming at the thought.

"Umm.... For Me.......DEFINITELY A NO NO!!" Shylla says surprising everyone.

"But aren't you the one who used to have high grades?" Aliza explains to Shylla.

"No.... just..... No....." Shylla says walking to her bed while holding her phone.

"Okay...... That's one 'No' then.... what about you guys?" Jhanmy then says to the others.

"To be honest, we need to invite the principal there. Cause she's the reason we got into the company, and we can thank her in this way...." Alyanna says.

"True.... oooh I have an idea.... why don't we just invite everyone.... including our teachers, then we could stage a performance for entertainment?"
Shylla suggests to everyone in the room.

"Oh yeah, nice thinking Shylla, but what would we perform?" Chelsea says.

"Why don't we focus on planning the event THEN we could work on the performance?" Marie suggested to everyone.

"Okay then It's settled. Now we have to decide on my favorite part, THE FOOD!!!"Aliza exclaims.

"Why don't we just use the resort's services for food, I mean why would a resort not have a specific number of food services." Alyanna said.

"Okay sure, but is there an option in which WE could pick the food  USING the resort's services?" Chelsea says.

"I guess..... And I could go and check if they have a menu on their food...." Shylla says.

"Can't we just have the resort arrange a buffet on that day? So that the guests could have different dishes and well.... they could choose and munch on different kinds of them..." Aliza says.

"Hey.... This is the first good suggestion coming from you, Aliza.... So sure, why don't we do that." Jhanmy says making Aliza happy that someone actually appreciated what she said this time.

"Okay then, everything's settled. I'll just go and look for an available resort, then we're good to go." Shylla says.

"But what about the performance?" Kacey says.

"Oh, that'll be easy to do, so while Jhanmy and I look for an available resort, why don't you guys plan out our performance for the event." Shylla explains.

"Okay then.... I guess we're done... So why don't we rest and enjoy ourselves today, then tomorrow Shylla and I'll go out to look for the resort and you guys will stay here and plan for the performance?" Jhanmy says.

"Well I guess we have a plan... So let's go enjoy ourselves!" Alyanna says excitedly.

"WOOO!!!! IM GONNA GO TO THE POOL.... ANYONE WANNA JOIN IN?!!?!"
Aliza exclaims.

"I wanna tag along too."

"Oh sure, I miss swimming anyways."

"Yas, finally gonna do something relaxing."

As the rest of the girls agreed to tag along with Aliza to the pool, they then started to get ready when suddenly, Shylla's extra phone rang.

Shylla went to pick up her phone while saying, "Continue getting ready, I'll just go answer this call." After hearing the girls' answers, she went onto the balcony to answer the phone.

"Hello? Who may I ask, Is this?" -Shylla

[ Oh, Hey Shylla! Its me,Jin... I got your number from PD-Nim, and me and the others were just wondering.....in which hotel are you guys staying in?]

"Oh, we're staying at the Visita Hotel located in Manila, but may I ask you Jin,
Why are you and the guys wondering where we'd be staying..." -Shylla

[Oh, nothing... we were just wondering where you guys stayed... Well I have to go, the guys and I are going out to eat.]

"Oh okay, bye, and enjoy your meal!"    
-Shylla

[Bye!]

"Okay.... that was weird, but eh...." Shylla said to herself.
—————————————————————————

YO
IM ALIVE
HEHEHE
IM BACK BISHES
WELL I HOPE THAT I CAN PUBLISH MORE WHILE ON VACATION
PLS VOTE
LOVE YALL
I MISS MAKING CHAPTERS
BUT WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS SO MUCH
TILL NEXT TIME ME AMIGAS
BYE
-Author