His World- The beginning

It seemed like forever ago when I walked the planet called earth. It was just my friends and I. But as time went on I slowly faded away my world became black I watched as each one of my friends leave Tom went on to doing his own things Tord went back know to Norway and Matt...Matt was left all alone. It pained me seeing all my friends go separate ways. Years went by I watched them all grow old and came the time they where to join me. I waited but they never came. So I thought what if I created a world where I can always be with my friends and never have to worry about dying or getting old, a world where everyone can have fun and be happy. It'll be my world Eddsworld. I gather all my power and recreate a world for my friends and I.

And this is where it all begins.

Wooh watch out Ringo! I jump over my cat and trip and roll down the stairs dropping all my sketchbooks and pencil cases. O-Oww that hurt! Meow? Ugh yea I'm fine girl I smile and sit up patting her on the head then gather my stuff. Today is my first day of university I hope it goes swell. Crap I'm gonna be late! See yea Ringo! I run out and lock the door and heading to my class. I then hear music and someone singing I stop and look over to see a young man with spikey brown hair wearing blue and holding a bass. I walk over to listen more. His voice and the way he looks reminds me someone I knew a long time ago but I can't recall. I close my eyes and then the music stopped. I hear a muffle cough I open my eyes and see him staring at me. I blush a bit.

Hey you ok says the black eyed male. Oh uh yea it's just your song sounded nice. Heh thanks I wrote the song myself though it needs some improvements. No I think it's great. He smiles at me and nods, I'm Tom and you? Oh I'm Edd I no this might sound strange but have we ever met? Mm? Nope this is the first I've ever met you. Oh sorry. Nah it's cool anyways I need to get to music class.

I then remembered I was gonna be late to my class and panic. Oh no I'm gonna be late I start class today! Well you should hurry to class edd don't want your teacher to hate you. Will do bye Tom! See yea later Edd. He then turns and walks off as I run to class and run in 5 minutes late. I'm sorry I'm late! I see the class stare at me as I look down in embarrassment. The teacher then looks around and sends me to a seat beside a boy in a red shirt with hair that looked strangely like horns. Um hi I'm Edd. He looks at me and looks down. I-i'm Tord. That name sparked my mind I swear that name sounded familiar to me. What's with me today. I met two people who seem very familiar but I don't no why...I shake my head and smile at him. Well I hope to be good friends with you Tord, he looks at me and smiles and nods. The day drags on and I talk to Tord alot I found out he came from Norway and that his great grandfather used to live in England for a bit but lost a friend and moved back and he runs a base. And that he was named after his great grandfather who passed away before he was even born. I still feel as if I knew him. As we get up the bell rings and we walk out and walked around and decided to stop by a café. We sat down as a waiter with ginger hair walks over, hello gentlemen here are your menus my name is Matt and I'll be your waiter. I froze as his name to rings a bell but I shake it off. And nods and looks at the menu. Wow everything looks great. What will you get Tord? I was thinking the coffee with English muffin and British angel cake. Wow never thought you where a fancy boy. I laugh and so does he. I'll get...mmm I wonder if they have any cola? Then he laughs cola at a cafe?!

I love cola. I can tell. I'm sorry to bother you gentlemen but are you ready to order? Yes sorry. We order and literally 3 minutes after our order was here. That was quick. I agree. We talk a bit more and finished out food and realized it was late we got up walked out. We smile and waved good bye and went home. What a weird day I met three people who seem really familiar to me. Oh well time to get some sleep I walk in and go to my room and sleep.

I have been working on this Au for a while I hope it's good I'm sorry if it's not the best. Please be nice. Also if you want to ask questions I have Reincarnation Au ask on Tumblr here is the link.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ewreincarnationau