15

"Kookie!K-Kookie."Taehyung whined as he got up the sofa,softly flicking his forehead to wale him up.Getting on top of him, Taehyung was now almost sitting completely on Jungkook's upper thighs,his small ass nearly touching Jungkook.

"Kookie w-wake u-up!"

Jungkook groaned and lightly pushed Tae off,resulting in him crying out.Jungkook jerked awake."Baby what happened?"He asked,panicked.

Tae pouted."Y-You pushed T-Tae off."

Jungkook cooed at him,"What do you want, TaeTae?"

Taehyung thought for a while."W-Want..?" His mouth formed a "o","What were J-Jinnie and J-Joonie d-doing just n-now..?"

Jungkook frowned."What?"

"There w-were so-sounds."

Jungkook's eyes widened in realisation. "B-Baby,they weren't doing much..."

Taehyung sulked."N-No!!J-Jinnie was a-against t-the wall!"

Jungkook facepalmed."Baby,they were havin' sex."

Taehyung's eyes widened as he got red. "S-Sex..??Y-You me-mean like t-the.."

Jeon nodded."Yea."

"Oh."

---

Jin moaned as his eyes fluttered open.He rubbed his eyes as he turned.His eyes widened."N-Na-Namjoon..?!"

Namjoon groaned,his own eyes opening to look at Jin."Wh-What is it baby..?What time is it.."Jin's eye's,wide from the surprise, peered down under the blankets, and sure enough,he was naked.

"Oh shit,"Jin mumbled."I-I wasn't in my right mind yesterday I-I'm sorry I--"He stumbled.

Namjoon pulled him closer into a hug. "Why're you apologising,baby?You're acting like we've never done this before."

Jin flushed."I-I..T-That's not what I'm worried about."He mumbled,changing the subject vaguely.He glanced at the half open door.

Namjoon groaned,stretching as he turned to look as well."Oh.Fuck,someone saw us, didn't he.I swear,it better be Kook."

Jin bit his lip."Nah,I-I don't think so..."He trailed off,glimpsing at the pink clock on the wall."It's 8 am.The boys have school at 9... Fuck!I forgot!"Jin exclaimed,stumbling out of bed,when he suddenly tripped. "Joon!"He cried."How hard did you fuck me..?!"

Namjoon shrugged."You wanted it and I gave you what you wanted."

Jin groaned in frustration."G-Get me up. Please.I have to cook."

Namjoon smiled."Sure."

---

"Oh,"Jin sighed."I don't need to cook..."He held up the small note on the kitchen table. "Jungkook took Tae out for breakfast."

Namjoon smiled warmly."Then let's get back to bed."

Jin frowned."No."

"Aww,why not,baby?"

"I'm not tired anymore."Jin huffed."I still need breakfast,you know."

Namjoon rolled his eyes playfully."Mate,I don't care!"He threw his hands up while he said that with a accent.

"Mate,"Jin turned to cook,"I'm hungry.You can go back to bed if you don't want food."

Namjoon sighed."Fine.I demand bacon."

"We're out of bacon."

"Great."