7

a chapter full of convo HAHAHA

The man removed his cap and sweeped his almost orange hair out of his eyes, Jungkook gaped.The man smirked.

"H--"

"H-Hoseok."

The man smirked again,"Still remember me,eh,Kook?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth."Why the fuck are you here?"He growled,keeping as calm as possible.After the few months out of school,he hadn't been violent or even mean much because well,there was just no reason to be.

Hoseok,the guy who had stolen his virginity at 13.The guy who used to beat him up almost everyday.

Hoseok shrugged mockingly."Dunno,why?Can't I walk around Korea?"

"Not if you're going to hurt random people."Jungkook glanced at the knocked out Namjoon.His head was still bleeding, looked like Hoseok had hit his head with the glass bottle.

"Random?"Hoseok grinned,as if everything was amusing."Smashing the bottle on his head wasn't random.I did that for a reason, dumbass."

Jungkook glared at him."What reason could there possibly be to hit someone you don't know on the head?"

"Bitch,"Hoseok said,"It was to get you, you fucking idiot.Still naive,I see."

A part of Jungkook burned in anger,and wanted to just kill the guy right there and then.But he knew that that wouldn't be a very good idea,he'll probably have to go to jail.Another part of him was a bit less rough,it just wanted to mess the guy up. Smash his nose in or something.But there was no doubt about it,Hoseok was strong.

Jungkook smirked.Sure,Hoseok was strong,but what that man didn't know was that Jungkook had been working out and 'training' his muscles throughout the years.

Maybe I did beat up some kids,so what? He thought,slightly guilty.They could protect themselves,anyway.

"You fucking raped me,Hoseok.I was thirteen.Thirteen!"Jungkook exclaimed, "You took it from me,I wasn't-- I wasn't ready!"

Hoseok faked a yawn."So what?That was years ago.First time you're seeing me after years and we talk about this?Why'd you transfer,huh?"

"You were fifteen.Fucking fifteen.What sicko would rape someone two years younger than you?"Jungkook clenched his fists."You beat me up.E-Everyday.I-I couldn't-- I couldn't take it!"

"I--"He gnawed on the inside of his cheek, hard,as he felt his heart ache and the tears threatened to fall.Why am I crying? "I couldn't...Bear with your...Bullshit."He lied through his teeth.It was half true,but he mainly transfered because he just couldn't take it anymore,he was breaking.

"Bullshit,you got that right.But it ain't about me.It's about all this,"He directed his glare towards the younger,"this,that you're saying.All bullshit.I didn't rape you."He smirked.

Jungkook felt himself wanting to explode. Didn't rape me?Lies.All lies."Stop fucking lying."

Hoseok shrugged,and the younger couldn't take it anymore.He barged forward, delivering a swift blow onto Hoseok's cheek, it was so strong that Hoseok nearly fell as he staggered back.He held his reddened cheek,and was just about to hit back,when Jungkook delivered another.

He was just so angry.So,so angry.

Jungkook punched Hoseok till he had more than just a bloody nose."It's been a while since I've done this..."He mumbled, smirking as he lifted the older by his collar slightly."Thanks for letting me warm up again."

Hoseok,being the asshole he was,still managed to smirk through the bloodied nose and swollen eye."Fucking psycho."

Jungkook ignored the useless remark, throwing the bastard down onto the floor again,kicking him in his balls.(i'm sorry)

Hoseok groaned,and Jungkook kicked him again,before swiftly taking out his phone, immediately calling the police and the ambulance.

LOOK HERE PEOPLE I KNOW THAT IN "HIS INNOCENT BABY" I SAID THAT IT WAS CHANYEOL WHO RAPED JK,SO JUST PRETEND I NEVER SAID CHANYEOL AND I SAID HOSEOK OKAY THANKS