9

"ONE WEEK?!"

The nurse nodded,watching as Jin screeched."ONE WEEK IS WAY TOO LONG!"

"Mr Kim,the patient was hit on his head with a glass bottle,he needs time to recover, if not he might get even more injured.One week and a day is already very little."The nurse explained,but Jin was still not having it.

Jungkook sighed as he sat in the small sofa like chair with Taehyung,and they watched Jin and the nurse.Namjoon was trying to calm the man down,saying that it was fine, it was only a week.

Suddenly Jin growled."Who hit him?!"

Namjoon smiled sheepishly,"Uhh,I...I don't know."

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook sighed again,"It was nobody.Just some...drunkard.He was mad.I called the police to bring him away already,so you can't exactly do anything..."

"Ugh."

---

A week passed,and the two youngests had to go to school,Jin was to wait till tomorrow to go get Namjoon.

"Hurry up and get your ass down, Jungkook!"Jin yelled from the kitchen, he had just finished cooking breakfast,which was Taehyung's favourite pancakes.

"Coming.."Jungkook mumbled from their room,"Should I wake Tae?"

"Bitch what do you think?"

---

"Wow~"Taehyung squealed in delight as he savored the pancakes,his mouth sticky from the honey."Y-Yummy.."

Jungkook laughed."I'm sorta surprised this shit is good."He said jokingly.Of course,he knew that Jin's cooking was good.

Jin rolled his eyes."You know it's good."

Jungkook chuckled."C'mon Tae,let's go change!"

They ran into their room,leaving Jin,who was grumbling about how they didn't even clean their plates.

"Wear this,Tae."Jungkook held up a blue sweater and black jeans.Taehyung nodded, and with the help of Jungkook,both of them slipped into their clothes.

---

face reveal?