8

short chap

Jin sniffled.Taehyung was sitting cross legged beside him,he had awoken a few minutes ago,and saw Jin sobbing."T-Tae, how're you f-feeling..?"

Taehyung whispered a almost silent, "F-Fine."

It was dark and quiet in the house, the light in the room was on,and the only sound was the soft sniffling of Jin and the occasional whimpers of Tae.

Suddenly Jin's phone's screen lit up,and it started ringing,nearly shocking both of them out of their wits.It made Jin feel as if he was in a horror movie.Jin hesitantly picked up the call,"H-Hell-Hello..?"

"Jin!"At the sound of Jungkook's voice, relief flooded Jin's face,"J-Jungkook!What happened?Where are you?Are you oka---"

"Jin!Calm down,please get to the hospital." Jin felt his eyes get glossy,and he didn't have a good feeling."W-What happened??"

"Jin,I can't explain now.Get to the hospital."

Jin nodded."Tae,get changed."

---

"JUNGKOOK!NAMJOON!"Jin yelled as he ran through the nurses and doctors,all 9f them giving him looks."Shh."

Jin ignored them,and continued pulling Taehyung,who was struggling to keep up with Jin's pace."JUNGKOOK,JOON!!"

What's happening? Taehyung thought, where's Joonie and Kookie?

"JUNG--Oh my god."Jin covered his mouth dramatically as he let go of Taehyung,who ran to the two in the room.

Jungkook was standing beside a hospital bed,in it was a pretty badly hurt Namjoon. At least he was conscious and alive.

Just seeing them bandaged up but safe made Jin tear up.He felt big,fat tears roll down his cheeks,he was just so relieved.

He ran forward and hugged his boyfriend close."Jin,"Namjoon whispered,stroking Jin's hair,"Don't cry."

"I-I'm sorry..."Jin cried,"I-I-- I'm just so h-happy...T-that you're all o-kay.."

Namjoon hugged Jin tight."We're fine now."

---

please don't be a silent readerrrr i hate it when its so boring uwu