10

Jungkook's P.O.V

First day of school went great,and we went to pick Namjoon up a day ago.Jin was so excited,I don't wanna say it,but he was adorable.I can see why Namjoon likes him now.

"I'm hungry."I said all of a sudden,causing Jin to jerk his head towards me,"Hungry?What'd you wanna eat?"

"Something homemade."I smirked,he just rolled his eyes."On it.."He mumbled,making his way into the kitchen.Suddenly,he shouted,making Namjoon run to the kitchen and Taehyung flinch.

"What's wrong??"Namjoon asked,eyeing his boyfriend.

Jin wailed,"We---We're out of ingredients!"

I facepalmed."Wow.How important."I said with a sarcastic tone,he pouted.

"Now I have to go buy some more."He groaned,but we all knew he loved grocery shopping. "Shut up."I chuckled.

"Do you need anyone to go with you?" Namjoon asked,sighing as he went bacl to the living room and watched his television programe,some Korean drama named Hwarang or some shit.

Jin shook his head."I..I'll go myself."

I gotta admit,Jin's a hella cute.I looked at Taehyung.I guess cuteness runs in the family...

I pinched Tae's cheek,and he giggled,telling me to stop.Jin's not as cute as Taehyung, though.

"Bye,"Namjoon called.

"Bye."

The sound of the main door closing was heard,and then we got to it.

"Tae hurry,you wanna watch something?"

Taehyung nodded."I-I wanna watch c-cars!"

I chuckled.He meant the Cars Movie,and so I smirked as I suddenly turned off Namjoon's Hwarang and switched the channel.

"Hey!"Namjoon growled,"You lil' punk!"

I rolled my eyes."Tae wanted it."

Namjoon sighed, but gave in."Fine."

---

shit's bouta get real,guys.

im sorry