13

The door had slammed open straight after Namjoon had that thought,and Jin entered, closing it again before hurrying to his room and locking it.Jungkook had called after him and realised that he had not brought any food back with him,but Jin just left.

Tae saw that Jin's lips were puffy and red, and so he told Namjoon,and he unlocked the door and was going to yell at Jin, he thought he had gone out anx made out with someone else.

And that's how Namjoon is standing in front of a Jin who's cuddled in the blankets, fuming,apparentaly.

"Jin."He said."Get out."

Jin flinched from the harshness in his voice.
What does he want?

He remained silent.

"Jin!"Namjoon repeated,louder."Come out!"

Jin didn't want to.He couldn't.His face was still stained with tears,eyes still puffy from all the crying."I-I can't."He mumbled,even then his voice cracked.He wanted a drink so bad.

"Jin."

Jin breathed heavily.He couldn't.

"Jin!C-Come out."He felt the blanket lift slowly,and he turned away from the entering light."J-Joon leave m-me alone. P-Please."He mumbled,but Namjoon put his hand on Jin's shoulder,turning him around.

His eyes widened at Jin's swollen lips,and his eyes slowly went to his puffy eyes and red cheeks."Jin."

"What's w-wrong..?"

Jin bit his lip."N-Nothing."

Namjoon huffed."I know it's not just "nothing".Tell me,Jin."

He couldn't take it anymore and pulled Namjoon,who was already kneeling down, down towards him,pulling him into a hug, sobbing out into Joon's neck.

"I-I'm s-sorry."He cried,Namjoon surprised. "Sorry for what...Jin..?"He feared the worst.

"H-He--D-Dad.."

Namjoon nearly heaved a sigh of relief,but pulled Jin closer.He knew what Jin's father used to do to him and Taehyung,he could only imagine what he did to Jin."You met him?"

Jin nodded and cried more,Namjoon's shirt soon got wet.

"W-What did he do..?"

Jin bit the inside of his cheek,trying to stop the tears.Why am I crying?It wasn't even that big a deal.

"I-I..He didn't even.."

"Jin."Namjoon said,still in a soft tone,but a bit firmer."What did he do?I have to..I have to make sure you're okay,Jin."

Jin sniffled."I d-don't even know how to d-describe it."He wouldn't call it a kiss,it didn't deserve the name.It was gross.

Namjoon furrowed his brows,"Did he..?"

Jin shook his head,knowing what Namjoon meant."Joon..."He pulled away from the warm embrace,looking directly at Namjoon through hooded eyes."Do you love me?"

Namjoon nodded."Of course I love you,Jin. Why?"

Jin looked away in thought."If you love me.."

"Show me."