Ch. 15

"Don't you remeber us Danny?"

"Uh... not really, I've met a lot people, but I just don't remember you." Danny said as he winked at them. 

He then mouthed 'we'll talk about this later.'

Danny walked to the other side of gift shop. He started looking at medium sized bobble heads. With Stan's face on them.

"Do all your bobble heads look like this?"

"No theres one over there... Oh wait never mind." A voice said

Danny jumped, and turned around. There was a red head with a green flannel starring back at him.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare... My names Wendy by the way. You are?"

"Danny, and you didn't scare me I was just surprised. Not many people just walk up behind me and say hello."

"You were totally scared. Don't deny it, you were scared."

"No I wasn't, and if you're only over here to argue with me. Than you can just leave. I bobble heads to look at and whatever that thing is."

He looked over at the the dog with a fish head.

"What even is that... a dog fish. Also, you guys made it a hundred fifty bucks. That is a total scam."

"That it is." The girl now known as Wendy said

"People actually pay for stuff like this."

"Yay!"

"Wow total rip off if you ask me." Danny said while laughing

"Im gonna find some spray paint and paint the side of the house. It's gonna say: It's a total scam, get free refunds, Today."

"That would be so cool man. You should totally do it, Danny."

"You have to come with me, I don't know where the spray paint is."

"Sure thing dude I can get you the spray paint."

"Okay, Wendy, let's get this show on the road... Now go!"

---

They got paint and were now painting the side of the Mystery Shack.

They painted it blue and it looked really nice.

It read free refunds and had a picture of Stan smiling. They had to say that the picture looke really creepy.

"This thing looks really creepy."

"I know but who cares I got my message across. Besides this would probably be considered vandalism. Thought I am pretty that these cops don't actually care.

They looked over at the cops and they were eating dounuts. They were chocolate filled dounuts.

"Disgusting, I really don't like chocolate filled dounuts," Danny said

"Really," Wendy asked

"Yeah now lets go," Danny said

Wendy saod okay and they both ran before getting caught by the police or by Stan. That would not be good.

----

Bye 

See ya'll next time