Ch. 6

Clark and the others were in the same room watching Danny. They had somewhat concerned looks on their faces.

Suddenly, Danny started jurking in his spot on the couch.  He was mumbling and then he suddenly started to yell.

His eyes were glowing green. He fell off the couch and started to wrestle with himself, saying things like shutup and bastard. 

Danny opened his eyes and just layed there for a couple. He started to mumble and it suddenly got louder.

"Kill me, why cant I die. I want to die but you won't let me!"

"Oh Daniel, I can't let you die on me now can I. How will you ever become me if your dead." 

Danny said in a voice that wasn't his. It was deep and had tinge of insanity in it.

"Looks like I am free, I am Dan Phantom. It looks like you are all going to die today."

"No," Danny said in his voice

"I can't let you kill them!"

"Oh please you can't control me. I control you." *evil laugh*

Danny was trying take back control but it was not working. He started growling and hissing. Also he started to whimper like a wounded animal.

Then he just layed there with a blank look on his face. He was staring up at the ceiling.

Bruce walks over to Danny. He puts his hand on him. Before he can do that Danny grabs Bruce's wrist and utters two words. 

"Kill me!"

Before Danny lays back down and goes back into unconsciousness. 

Danny was knocked out cold. His hair was messy and his shirt was ripped. So Bruce takes Danny to a guest bedroom and puts him under the covers.

He snuggles in with the blanket. Bruce almost forgets that his best frind and big brother figure has a lot of mental problems to deal with. 

Bruce just sits there until he hears the other calling his name from downstairs

---

I know it was short

Oh well

See yall next time