Ch. 14

Danny ran down the side walk. He walked into an alley, transformed into phantom and flew away while invisible.

It was a cool breezy night and the stars were out. It reminded him of his family...

No he would not think of them. He needed to go somewhere, where he could forget about his family.

He took out his flip phone (yes he has a phone) he brought up a picture that he had taken of the U.S.

"Now, where is a cozy place that is not to well known. Oh, here's one, a little town in Oregon.

Next stop; I'm going to Gravity Falls.

---

Danny had flown couple hoursm when he finally hit his destination. 

Gravity falls the most normal place on earth. 

*Scoff*

"Nothing can be normal," he mumbled, "My life isn't even normal. Oof, I just burned myself."

He landed in front of a building that appeared to be a tourist trap. It's name was the Myster Hack... oh wait it said Mystery Shack with an s.

Danny decided to walk in. There was a lot of bobble heads other thing a ma jigs.

In the back of the store that said staff only. Thats probably where they live, Danny thought.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he saw a little kid, probably an early teen. He was wearing a hat... with a tree on it?

He also had ink smudges on his face. From what, I don't know.

The kid was looking at him with an amazed look in his eyes.

"Om my gosh, your the author of my favorite book series!"

'Oh no, more fans, great'

---

Dipper p.o.v

I was writing in my journal on the chair where Wendy usually works.

I accidently bit down on one of my pens. It broke and it splattered all over me.

I tried to rub it off but it left a bunch of smudges.

He heard the door open because there was a jingle of beel above the door. Then he saw it, there was akid that walked in.

Dipper gasped he was the writer of his favorite book series 'The Ghost of Amity' or something.

The author was right in front of him. He had not been excited since the day he met his great uncle ford, gruncle for short.

The Danny Fenton,  was standing there in front of him. Danny was staring at him.

"Oh my gosh, your the author of my favorite book series!"  

---

No one's p.o.v

"Geez, kid you don't have to yell!" Danny yelled as held his hands over his ears

"What, I wasn't even yelling that loud!" The kid a.k.a Dipper yelled back annoyed

"Well, I'm sorry that some of us have sensitive ears." He said back in an annoyed voice laced with sarcasm

Mabel Dipper twin sister walked into the room. "Who is this bro bro.... Oh wait, your the author of those nerd books that Dipper likes to read."

Danny just stared at her.

"I'm Mabel and you're cute. Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Uh... I'm flattered, really but no thanks. I had a girlfriend before the accident...." , he trailed off and started staring at the ground

"Bad topic?" Dipper asked

"Yeah." Danny replied sadly

Suddenly to men that appeared to be twins walked into the room.

They were both wearing glasses. One was was wearing a red sweater with a trench coat. The other man a dirty tank top with trousers. With a fez on his head.

They looked around the room until their eyes landed on Danny.

They both asked in surprised tone. "Danny is that you?" 

"Do I know you fellas?" Danny asked