Ch. 1

---Published on Aug. 18---

---Republished on Aug. 19---

I could no longer age. The accident that gave me my ghost powers also took away my ability to age. When my friends and family aged I thought I would to, but I was still fourteen almost fifteen. 

I realized that I could no longer age a year and a half after the accident. I fought many ghosts; I gained many friends and enemies in that time.

I just looked in the mirror one day and I mean I really looked. I saw that I had not gotten any taller and that my hair had not gotten any longer.

Danny soon realized that it was time for him to leave. At midnight, a week after he found out about this problem he had. He packed his backpack, put on a black hoodie, changed into his alter ego, and then he jumped out his window. 

He traveled the world for about two months. First he went to Italy and then Rome. He then stayed in Japan for two weeks. Danny learned their language fairly qiuckly, he was a very fast learner.

The halfa then went back to his home town called Amity Park. When he got there though he saw that his family and friends were woried about him.

It made him feel sad and depressed on the inside that they cared about him that much.

They were putting up posters and sending out search parties just for him. He was sad but he could never  go back, ever. So he took out a notebook (and yes he did pack a notebook, he also packed a few ghost weapons too.) He decided to write them a letter.

---

After writing the letter he phased through the house and put it on the counter in the kitchen. The letter said that he was safe and well. It also said that he was not comming back home, due to personal matters. 

That they should not go looking for him because they will not be able to find him.

The letter goes on saying that he misses them and maybe one day he will come back to see them. If he needs anything he will call and so on.

He flies out of the house and goes to the ghost zone. Danny goes to CW at the clock tower. He tells him what happened and asks him if he can stay there for awhile. Clockwork agrees and does let young Daniel stay with him.

Daniel stays with Clockwork for fifty years. In those many years, Clockwork decided to legally adopt phantom as his son. 

He fought with old rivals and talked with old friends. He spents a couple of those years writing books and letters. 

Before Danny had a chance to finish writing the second book of his soon be famous book series. He was kicked out of GZ, and he was about to celebrate his twenty first year of being king of the ghost zone.

He was sent to go live on earth. Until, he was able to appreciate his life and find a new meaning in it. Wether it was friends or a new family to call his own. 

Danny had met many different people while he was traveling the world. A little boy named Bruce. Two young brothers and twins, Stan and Ford Pines. 

They were a very peculiar duo. He met a few more people but he will talk about that later. It doesn't matter anyway, he would probably never see those people again. 

He traveled around for a couple more years. Until he finally got settled in this dangerous city. 《Gotham》

He went to go live in Gotham City. It had been renovated time and time again. Until, they had decided to completely remodel it.

He wrote a book series called 'Phantom of Amity Park'. 

Danny had the books published under his name, Daniel Fenton or Danny for short. He became one of the leading authors in the world. 

Everyone was reading the stories about his old life. He had published four books so far and was working on a fifth book. The series was a succes but no one knew what the author of the books looked like. Danny knew that at some point they would find out.

But maybe not this soon...

---

Mwhahahamwhahaha

Cliffhanger!!! -- tell me how you like the story so far. Do you like it... do you hate or are you in between. I will be updating this story soon

But, until then 

See ya'll next time

---

Forgot to mention this is a three way crossover: 

Young Justice/ Justice leauge

Danny Phantom 

Gravity falls

Cool bye!!!