Ch. 2

---Published on Aug. 18---

---Republished on Aug. 19---

Danny was now 76 years old but he looked like he was 16. Over the last 20 years his body had aged to years making him 16. 

He was sitting in his house with his head on his cluttered desk. He was exhausted and had black circles under his eyes. 

Danny was working on his fifth book. It took him all night to write at least half of it. He had a nightmare and woke up breathing heavily.

It was about his parents death and all the pain he had been put through all these years. He got up and went to go take a hot shower. 

Danny changed into a black shirt, brown cargo pants, and a white tennis shoes.

He then went to the fridge to get food. Danny saw that he did not have a lot of food in his fridge.

Before Danny went out to the Grocery store. He threw on his nike sweatshirt and put his hood down. Danny did not want the residents of the town to figure out who he was.

He walked down the street and went around the corner. Danny was not paying attention to where he was going because he had his head down. His black was covering his face and his icy blue eyes. He ran into a man and fell on his butt.

"What the heck is your pro-" but he was cut off

"Danny is that you?" A deep but comforting voice said

"Who wants to know?"

"Danny, it's me Bruce." Bruce said

"Bruce? Oh that Bruce, the kid I met about twenty years ago. That one that was living on the streets. Whats going on little bro?"

Danny met Bruce when he was 13 years old. At the time Danny physically looked to be around 15 years old but he was much older than that. He was really 56 years old.

Danny and Bruce became best friends. They told each other everything.

Eventually, Danny became like a big brother to Bruce. It was like this for about three years until Danny suddenly got a very urgent call from Clockwork. 

Bruce asked Danny what was going on. Danny trusted his little brother so he told Bruce everything. About how the accident changed his life literally and how he was a lot older than he looked about 30 years older.

He waited for the ridicule it never came. The response that Danny had gotten was surprising. The kid never admitted but Danny knew that he was suprised. Bruce was good at hiding his emotions but he couldn't hide it from Danny.

Danny knew what it was like to not have a family. His parents to had died. They had died in a car accident all those long years. 

He may not have been that young when his parents died but it sure hurt like hell.

He had left to go on official business. Although, Danny did say that he would be back. He would come and visit his little brother again. Danny and Bruce hugged each other.

Danny told Bruce that if he saw him again to just say that they were old friends. That he had met Danny when he was ten years old and that he had known Danny's parents for a while. Their names were Jack and Maddie Fenton. 

This is what Bruce  or Danny would say to people if they got a little too suspicious or interested.

Danny was then enveloped in a blue smoke and disappeared. He thought that would be the last time he would see his little broher again.

Or so he thought

---

It was cliffy wasn't it

I hope ya'll liked revie and comment and...

 Until next time 

See ya!!!