Ch. 10

He puts the picture in his back pocket. Why can't everything just stay the same why does everything have to change.

I think I need to go let of some steam. So he runs and gets his black hoodie. 

Danny goes back upstairs to his toom and starts building a little device.

After about an hour and half it is finished he runs outside the mansion and goes into the city.

He stand in front of what he is looking for: the bank. Danny throws the device (bomb) in to the bank.

He goes to the alley on the other side of the street and watches as the bank explodes.

The flames of the building remind him of something. He falls to the ground, and curls up in a ball. Danny starts to laugh like a sadistic maniac.

He rolls over on the ground. 

"Calm down Fenton, it is not that funny."

'Oh yes it is Daniel, and you know it.'

"I wasn't directing anything at you, Dan so shut up and but out."

'I know you did it on purpose. What are you getting at?"

"Oh, you'll see."

Danny goes back to laughing on the ground. Until he saw batman standing over him.

"Oh hey bats. How have you been?"

"What have you been doing out here?"

"Oh just having some fun. You are always so serious. Besides I wanted to go see some of my pals."

"And those would be?" He asked very unammused

"No one special really" he was beginning to sweat, "I promise."

*bat glare*

"Fine, put me in Arkham, but just remember it's not really a punishment if I wanted to go there!" He yells as he is being pushed in to the cop car

---

"Get into your cell, scumbag."

"Awww", he says to the security guard, "Did you miss me? I know you did. *insane laughter*

'I guess I really do belong in here don't I?'

'That you do Daniel.'

'Oh shutup Dan."

He was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling with a blank stare.

He went intangible and phased through the wall were Joker was sitting on his bed.

"Hey J."

"Oh hey kiddo. What did you do this time?"

"Who me?"

"Yes you why do you think I'm asking."

"Fine, I decided that it would be fun to blow up the bank." He starts to laugh insanely

Joker joins in and now there both lying on the floor laughing.

"You know what Joker."

"Yeah kiddo."

"You are my best pal, ever."

"I know. Hey what do you say if I wanted to break out of Arkham tomorrow."

"I'd say lets do it, pal o mine."

---

I didn't update 

I'm sorry

Please dont kill me

*throws a chair*

Welp

See ya'll next time