Manik looks here and there and says who. Nandini laughs seeing his peety jealousy while harshad says

H : you were right and I can't even be soon possessive like him.anyways Manik you are very lucky

He keeps his hand on his shoulder making manik look at him. None of them say anything but an understanding seems to pass between them. They were not suddenly going to become friends but called a truce. Harshad goes and Manik and nandini are left alone by the poolside.

N : come on ,or am I too invisible

M : the world can go invisible but my eyes will always see you.

-------
Inside

Raman and ishita were standing in front of the stairs, shivaay and anika beside them.

R : today with great joy I want to announce the engagement of my son shivaay murthy and anika oberoi.

Applause can be heard and people move forward to congratulate them. Camera clicks can be heard and smiles on everyone's faces are seen.

N : everyone is so happy. Look at bhai and anika di

M : yes, they really do love each other.

N : I am happy for them. Finally they are getting married. How beautiful this feeling must be right.

M : I think the feeling is beautiful only when it is being shared with the right person.

Manik and nandini have an eyelock. Too busy finding their right person in each other's eyes, they break apart on hearing the song.

Shivaay and anika move ahead towards the dance floor, and nandini sees Adi and preeti standing by the corner. She takes out her phone and messages adi.

N - a beautiful girl is standing beside you. Ask her for a dance.

Adi looks at nandini and she gestured towards preeti. Adi says no and she glares at him. Huffing he turns towards preeti and asks her for a dance.

Seeing them dancing together makes nandini happy but not everyone was sharing her feelings. She saw Ruhi looking at adi and preeti dancing, and nandini's eyes started searching for aryaman. She went towards aryaman.

Ar : didn't really get to talk to you tonight. Very busy

N : you could say that. Anyways everyone's dancing

Ar : yeah I saw

Nandini gives him an unimpressed expression.

N : so go ask Ruhi for a dance

Ar : nandini

N : what go

She pushes him towards Ruhi and Ruhi gets startled seeing him. Aryaman blushes and then asks her for a dance. Ruhi took a moment and a glance back at adi preeti but then agreed.

Nandini looks around seeing everyone dancing with their partners. The lighting and the music creating a romantic atmosphere. When she feels arms going around her waist. Manik's chin rests on her shoulder.

M : now that you have matched everyone, let's dance

N : nothing goes unnoticed by you

M : I know you too well princess

Manik and nandini going towards the dance floor. Looking at each other, manik hands rest on her waist. While hers go around his neck. Slowly to the rhythm they begin dancing.

Kachi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se
Mainu tu baandh le
Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein
Honde naa faasle

Eh narazgi kaagzi saari teri
Mere sohneya sun le meri
Dil diya gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karange roz roz beh ke
Sachiyan mohabbataan nibhake

Sataaye mainu kyun
Dikhaye mainu kyun
Aive jhoothi mutthi russ ke rusake
Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Tainu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafa
Rakh apna bana ke
Main tere layian
Tere layi aan yaaran
Naa paavi kade dooriyan (x2)

Main jeena haan tera
Tu jeena hai mera
Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Dil diyan gallan

Raatan kaaliyan, kaaliyan, kaaliyan ne
Mere dil saawle
Mere haaniyan, haaniyan, haaniyan je
Lage tu na gale

Mere aasmaan mausaman di na sune
Koi khwab na poora bune
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Pata hai mainu chupa ke dekhe tu
Mere naal naam se naam mila ke
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Dil diyan gallan
-------

The evening was coming to an end. After the food and a whole new round of congratulations and wishes the guests had started leaving.

One of the biggest parties of the year and come to an end and lived up to the expectations.

Almost everyone were gone and now only the inner circle was left. While they were talking Manik sneaked nandini out of everyone's eyes and pulled her towards a corner.

N : Manik what are u doing. I need to leave

M : I know

Nandini looks at his arms around her and then back at Manik, giving a sarcastic smile she said

N : then why aren't you leaving me

M : I just wanted to thank you. Today was perfect. Better then I could have thought. And you being present was the highlight. All these years whenever I used to wish something on my birthday, I always wanted you to be there with me.

N : and I am not going to leave again.

Manik kisses nandini deeply. This kiss representing his gratitude for her efforts, her presence and her being there for him.

N : what happened to not spoiling the lipstick

M : the party is over .

Nandini hugs him tightly and wishes him again.

Then she leaves qlong with her family, and manik still has his smile. Like manik says princess gets what she wants. She wanted Manik to smile today and made sure that happened.

-------
That's all for today

So the party is finally over. And now it's time for the after effects.

Any of you have ideas about naming the dog??

Do vote and comment

Precap : preparation for the wedding